• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
383 replies to this topic | 65 praises

Posted 01 February 2011 - 02:38 PM

DACB
  • DACB
    Sponsor
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi all, finally i make my stop here at SG Car Mart. Thanks to Ben and his IT team, they make it happen.

Dial A Car Battery has been around for some time. Previously i post in other forum and so here i am now with the start of 2011.

Package A - Install at my location, advance booking required and by appointment only, you just pay for the battery, no hidden cost no extra charge.
Package B - If you have a flat/dead battery, anywhere in Singapore, call me and i will bring a new battery to your location anywhere in Singapore to install for you, price will be Battery + transport service charge. No GST, No need Membership fee.
Package C - jump start services - depending on location,

All battery comes with 12mths local Agent Warranty, i will perform a free alternator checking to determine your alternator charging status.

Brands we Carry AMARON , BOSCH, DRIVE, GLOBATT

Dial A Car Battery is on facebook - follow the link to add me in FB
http://www.facebook....127555200616703

onsite / mobile 24hrs car battery replacement services. jumpstart services
Dial A Car Battery - Eric 90475437 - Save my number in your phone now! I will save you 1 day!

Serving the public full time since 2010 july

Edited by DACB, 11 September 2016 - 01:24 PM.

DIAL A CAR BATTERY
Eric - 9047 5437

24/7 island-wide
We will save you 1 day!
http://www.dialacarbattery.com.sg
Email: enquiry@dialacarbattery.com.sg

Posted 12 February 2011 - 01:31 PM

GlassMedic
  • GlassMedic
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

wow...bro eric

finally you are here.
still remember me?

u did help me change my dead flat battery before and i was the one who told you to advertise in this great forum?
nice to see you here. biggrin.gif

guys,i did used his service before.
fast n good aftersales service.....save his number in ur hp.....he will save you one day smile.gif
Windscreen Repair Service
Click for more information
Repair work at any location in Singapore,door to door service.
Sevice available From Monday-Sunday. (Including Public Holiday)

Posted 13 February 2011 - 08:50 PM

Chao5
  • Chao5
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image

Since you've already paid to be a sponsor. Go the extra mile and post the address of your shop and price. People over here will help you spread the word if your service and pricing is good. Free advertisement by all the MCFers for you!

Posted 13 February 2011 - 08:57 PM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Since you've already paid to be a sponsor. Go the extra mile and post the address of your shop and price. People over here will help you spread the word if your service and pricing is good. Free advertisement by all the MCFers for you!

I dont think he has a shop, should be mobile service

Posted 13 February 2011 - 09:01 PM

Chao5
  • Chao5
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Mobile service. Now to think of it, it seems likely to be the case.

If those at Sengkang and Ang Mo Kio want to come to you, where is the exact location to go to if want to change battery? Transparency in pricing will be a plus point here. I believe we're mostly price sensitive, part of the reason we come MCF is to compare pricing.

Posted 13 February 2011 - 09:08 PM

Genes
  • Genes
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Another satisfied user of his service here. :)
iPhone or iMia?

Posted 13 February 2011 - 09:28 PM

Picanto

If those at Sengkang and Ang Mo Kio want to come to you, where is the exact location to go to if want to change battery? Transparency in pricing will be a plus point here. I believe we're mostly price sensitive, part of the reason we come MCF is to compare pricing.

Think TS should list down his price.

Posted 13 February 2011 - 09:29 PM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    Supercharged
    Author Image

not to worry he got a lot of good feedbacks already. I recommended him to my friend and he was happy with his service, but I got no chance to try yet tongue.gif

Posted 14 February 2011 - 04:52 PM

Mcf777
  • Mcf777
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Eric, i heard that you dont supply higher AMP battery?
Is that true?

Posted 15 February 2011 - 01:08 AM

DACB
  • DACB
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Japanese cars highest ampere is 70mah. normally most japanese cars will be able to fit a 60mah easily

Camry, teanna , lexus rx 300 -400 , cx-7 most of the big cars uses 60mah.....

Big ampere batteries are normally fixed on continental cars - a renault megane fit a 75mah - volvo also 75mah....continental cars are design for countries with winter - summer so during winter, it requires more ampere from the battery to start the engine, so the batteries are v big.

Singapore so hot so is it really necessary to fit a 75mah battery, for me i feel a 60mah will work well in this situation, if your vehicle's alternator is healthy, a 60mah battery can easily last 2.5yrs to 3 yrs.

bigger battery i can indent and stock for customers but i seldom get calls from cars using big battery, if the respond is good in this forum, i will consider stocking some big batteries. but bear in mind, the bigger the battery,the more expensive it cost, easily $20 - $30 difference.

some customers wants a 75mah or 80mah battery but they are only willing to pay for a 60mah battery price, so sometimes i also headache, give them 60mah, they say too small, quote them 75mah - 80mah, they say too expensive.

Maybe you guys can help me by suggesting how i can clear the headache?
DIAL A CAR BATTERY
Eric - 9047 5437

24/7 island-wide
We will save you 1 day!

Posted 15 February 2011 - 01:12 AM

DACB
  • DACB
    Sponsor
    Author Image

thanks bro for the recommendation, well i had to sort out my stuff last year in 2010, open a satay satall at amk, sort out my proposal, rings , wedding bands , hotel venue so i decided to come in to post at the start of a new year, get myself organise...

I think for many months before i settle my stuff and come in here to start posting, great to see u around!
DIAL A CAR BATTERY
Eric - 9047 5437

24/7 island-wide
We will save you 1 day!

Posted 15 February 2011 - 01:17 AM

DACB
  • DACB
    Sponsor
    Author Image

happy.gif Hi bro, ok my schedule is v simple

Morning 9am onwards i will be at sengkang 141 Rivervale street, usually i do it at my mscp or at the voiddeck.
all the way until 5pm, after that i will go pick up my wife and we will go AMK St31 316b as i have got a satay stall there. so roughly 7pm onwards will 11pm i will be at amk.

Most of the time, im mobile, bringing Amaron to customer's location where their battery die on them. if you need battery, just text or call me and we can arrange a timing.

DIAL A CAR BATTERY
Eric - 9047 5437

24/7 island-wide
We will save you 1 day!

Posted 15 February 2011 - 01:19 AM

DACB
  • DACB
    Sponsor
    Author Image

yes bro u are right, i do not have a shop, i always tell my customer, if i have a shop, the price i bring to you will be example - $170, if i do not have a shop, the price will be $150 all in, so i dont think its wise to have a shop.....
DIAL A CAR BATTERY
Eric - 9047 5437

24/7 island-wide
We will save you 1 day!

Posted 15 February 2011 - 01:29 AM

DACB
  • DACB
    Sponsor
    Author Image

tongue.gif price is v sensitive, but all i can say is my price is same as agent(nam wah battery) only difference is i do not have GST.

As for price wise i believe my price which is same as agent is ok/reasonable cos agent always got the best price. when u want gd price for some things, u go direct to agent, u bypass the middle man which is the workshop in this instance and you dont have to pay for the extra markup by the workshop.

Anyway Agent already told me i cannot sell cheaper than them, so i sell same price as them. u can sms me anytime to ask for a quote, no problem at all, just tell me u from sg car mart, i will know what to do....

price starts from $110 (japanese 35mah) to $160 (70mah)

Anything higher than that will be more expensive. And 1 more thing, continental car batteries (din sizes) are more ex than japanese sizes so please do not compare the price to japanese cars if u are driving a continental car.

Example - mini cooper is using a din 60mah - price is $170 for the battery.

End of the day is better to text/call me, tell me the make and model or ur car and importantly say u from sg car forum, i know what to do.....

Edited by DACB, 15 February 2011 - 09:42 AM.

DIAL A CAR BATTERY
Eric - 9047 5437

24/7 island-wide
We will save you 1 day!

Posted 15 February 2011 - 09:39 AM

DACB
  • DACB
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Thanks bro for the review,glad u like my service
DIAL A CAR BATTERY
Eric - 9047 5437

24/7 island-wide
We will save you 1 day!

Posted 15 February 2011 - 09:51 AM

DACB
  • DACB
    Sponsor
    Author Image

wub.gif Im glad that I can make majority of my customer happy,but then it,s hard to please everyone and I do have my fair share of nasty customer where I lost my cool,maybe it's due to lack of sleep and customer try to take advantage of me. I try my best to be fast,so customer won't wait long,fixing and checking alternator,give the best package.

Some customer told me:Eric I stay at jurong,I need to be at office by ten am,I can only give u 30mins for the whole batt rescue and his call was like 8.45am.I rejected him immediately,I want to change for him but 30mins all in including arriving and changing is impOssible unless I'm his Neighbour.

I try my best to make customer happy.hope I will meet more kind customers who appreciate my service .
Thank you all for the support!
DIAL A CAR BATTERY
Eric - 9047 5437

24/7 island-wide
We will save you 1 day!

Posted 17 February 2011 - 05:11 PM

Mcf777
  • Mcf777
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

i see. im using 75mah
will keep yr numbers and call you when necessary.

Posted 19 February 2011 - 03:05 PM

DACB
  • DACB
    Sponsor
    Author Image

i see. im using 75mah
will keep yr numbers and call you when necessary.

Thanks for the support,75mah,may I know what car u driving?
DIAL A CAR BATTERY
Eric - 9047 5437

24/7 island-wide
We will save you 1 day!

Posted 19 February 2011 - 05:27 PM

Genes
  • Genes
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Thanks bro for the review,glad u like my service

Eric, congrats on getting yourself a hawt spouse. thumbsup.gif
iPhone or iMia?

Posted 20 February 2011 - 01:37 PM

DACB
  • DACB
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Thanks now is time to start family and kids and make $
DIAL A CAR BATTERY
Eric - 9047 5437

24/7 island-wide
We will save you 1 day!

Back to Products & Services  ·  Sponsors Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: dial, car, battery, 24hrs and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users