Happy CNY - Dangerous Roads

Vhtfhwlego

Dear Mcfers,

I would like to wish everyone a Happy CNY and have a safe drive over this period.

Yesterday, I had received 2 calls from 2 friends asking for advice for their cars.

One suffered a minor hit & run while the other wrap his 2 weeks old rims.

The one that wrap his rims hit a litter on the road.

He had gone back to the shop asking for replacement however they do not have the stock for a single rim or 4 of other design as it was a clearance sale when we purchased it 2 weeks ago.

Now he can only find his new rims after CNY....

What I remember that almost every CNY, the junction at Yishun Ave 1 towards Mandai junction of Sembawang Road always have serious or fatal accident during the CNY period.

Do you know of other junctions that alway have such cases during CNY?

↡ Advertisement

best take teksi....cos many kayu opc drivers will be driving [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

but teksi drivers are half the kayus out there....

Hi, may I ask how many years of on the road driving experience do you have after getting your driving license?

Please don't assume that all OPC drivers do not have driving experience, many drive OPC car due to circumstances only.

best take teksi....cos many kayu opc drivers will be driving [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Hee hee. It would be great if everyone thinks like you then I will be drive my OPC instead of the black plate. And I can have the whole AYE and PIE to myself and all the OPC drivers. [laugh]

Hi, may I ask how many years of on the road driving experience do you have after getting your driving license?

Please don't assume that all OPC drivers do not have driving experience, many drive OPC car due to circumstances only.

dun have to get defensive as i have seen for myself these idiots who dun know how to even negotiate a mscp and going down the up lane...wtf....

suspect you are of small character to even want to try and come here to defend opc....

got my licence in 1989...so dun try think i am a 'pyramid game' driver

Edited by RadX

Today 8.30am drove wify to office and saw accident between Sonata Gold with Sonata Comfort cab at the junction of moulmein & mandalay.

Sonata Gold front engine bay confirm upz lorry liao. [knife]

Don't talk about years. Talk about mileage of experience, talk about driving in other countries, talk about how many accidents you have before so learn from experience.

Don't talk about years. Talk about mileage of experience, talk about driving in other countries, talk about how many accidents you have before so learn from experience.

I agree with you on this, sometimes some people hardly drive 10k in their car for their whole ownership.

yeah...like km trsvlled by a pilot......and the experience gained from the daily encounters