Aircon servicing and repairs during festive period

Iygnaug

Dear bros and sis,

my air conditioning systems just broke down. Can someone please tell me where i can get people to fix it during this festive season? I need the aircon badly, because my wife just gave birth yesterday, and according to customs, she is not allowed to use the fan. The aircon was okay the day before, and it had to break down now.

thanks in advance...

↡ Advertisement

yup, most of them are malaysians...hard to find someone to look at the problem for me now...

it brings me to wonder, if all malaysians were to stop working in singapore, does that mean we will have a huge gap to fill in our economy? our pillar of defence, economic defence would be compromise.......

Dear bros and sis,

my air conditioning systems just broke down. Can someone please tell me where i can get people to fix it during this festive season? I need the aircon badly, because my wife just gave birth yesterday, and according to customs, she is not allowed to use the fan. The aircon was okay the day before, and it had to break down now.

thanks in advance...

Can try calling Gain City at 62221212 though I'm not sure if they're open during this CNY.

↡ Advertisement