How do I apply for MACS?

Philipkee

Heard it was behind the shell then one day customs officer told me it is at customs itself. How muh do i need to pay and what do i need to bring and how long is the process? I know on website i can find out a lot but want to ask from those who have applied for it. First hand knowledge always better.

↡ Advertisement

bring 1 photo and fill up the form and hand in together with passport and 30 ringgit.

wait for 15 mins and they will return passport to u and can be use immediately.

its that simple

If you apply at Tuas 2nd Link, it is at the 1st floor of the custom building after going through check point at return side of the Malaysian custom.

Just clear the Malaysia custom, then find a place to park and walk up to the 1st floor of the building, follow the sign.

Bring a passport photo and RM30, wait depends on time of day, if you are alone will takes only 15 minutes.

Worth the trouble because the benefit out weight everything, no need to fill in white card, no need to stamp on passport and most of the time can clear custom faster. :D

If you apply at Tuas 2nd Link, it is at the 1st floor of the custom building after going through check point at return side of the Malaysian custom.

Just clear the Malaysia custom, then find a place to park and walk up to the 1st floor of the building, follow the sign.

Bring a passport photo and RM30, wait depends on time of day, if you are alone will takes only 15 minutes.

Worth the trouble because the benefit out weight everything, no need to fill in white card, no need to stamp on passport and most of the time can clear custom faster. :D

What about JB customs at Woodlands checkpoint? Where do I apply for MACs?

the 2nd link where got park? got specific carpark or can anyhow leave the car at one corner :D

super leychey. they should have a system where people can register straight online. haiz.

As I said, the "Leychey" part is nothing compare to the convenience after getting the sticker, it is like being a "VIP" of some sort when going through the custom :D :D :D

^^Would like to know where to apply for this at Causeway too, thank you!

I never use the causeway anymore after the 2nd link is up.

Hate the causeway, the trunk road, the petrol kiosk, the railway station, traffic light junction, etc;

What about JB customs at Woodlands checkpoint? Where do I apply for MACs?

For JB Custom. I parked near City Square. Then walk in from there using the bridge to the immigration. Need to change pass on top of that. A bit troublesome but need to ass the officer there for direction. They will show you where to change for pass, then where to go from there to apply for Macs. Once done go back to where you change ur pass and you're done. Must ask the officer. Turn here, turn there. I was confused.

I just applied for MACS. I took the bus in [blush] and then at the bus stop, I took the escalator up to the checkpoint. At the top of the escalator, can simply just walk into the MACS counter and apply. After that, cross customs and then walk to city square for shopping before turning back. I think this is better cos it is convenient. Bothersome only if u r always driving and dun want to take the bus in.

I just applied for MACS. I took the bus in [blush] and then at the bus stop, I took the escalator up to the checkpoint. At the top of the escalator, can simply just walk into the MACS counter and apply. After that, cross customs and then walk to city square for shopping before turning back. I think this is better cos it is convenient. Bothersome only if u r always driving and dun want to take the bus in.

Yup. Taking the bus is much easier if you don't mind. [:)]

So now do they still need to a letter of sponsor from Msia company ?

Or if we have 4 visit a month of record will do?

To apply for family member also need 4 times a month for them and 2 yr before passport expired ?

So now do they still need to a letter of sponsor from Msia company ?

Or if we have 4 visit a month of record will do?

To apply for family member also need 4 times a month for them and 2 yr before passport expired ?

No need letter of sponsor but u need to show u go Malaysia at least four times last month

↡ Advertisement