MCF Premier League

Vroomtattat

Hiya my brudders.

SMFA has approved our Game World and so far I have rejected 11 applicants from non-MCF brudders. (I think so lah, sorry if I have unwittingly rejected you [:p] )

This league of ours is currently by invite only and ALL MCF bros are welcome to join.

We have to finalise on the teams before we kick off our season.

Requested for specific team

Tarzan666-barca/Milan

Robo-rm

Gs-arsenal

Husnul-man city

J22-pool

LP- inter

Team not confirmed yet

Copa

Vroom

Robin

HHH

L_club23

Razgriz

takumi

mrmilktooth

sg2303

Bear

Edited by Vroomtattat
↡ Advertisement

Bro, soccer league? As in 11-a-side tournament? I can't seem to find the thread?

Brudder, you have to register at Soccer Manager Online first before you can manage a team. Check out "Any one playing Soccer Manager Online" for more details.

Hiya my brudders.

SMFA has approved our Game World and so far I have rejected 11 applicants from non-MCF brudders. (I think so lah, sorry if I have unwittingly rejected you [:p] )

This league of ours is currently by invite only and ALL MCF bros are welcome to join.

Tarzan666-barca/Milan

Robo-rm

Gs-arsenal

Husnul-man city

J22-pool

LP- inter

Robin - chelsea

Team not confirmed yet

Copa

Vroom

HHH

L_club23

Razgriz

takumi

mrmilktooth

sg2303

Bear

Hiya my brudders.

SMFA has approved our Game World and so far I have rejected 11 applicants from non-MCF brudders. (I think so lah, sorry if I have unwittingly rejected you )

Tarzan666-barca/Milan

Robo-rm

Gs-arsenal

Husnul-man city

J22-pool

LP- inter

Robin - chelsea

takumi - man u

Team not confirmed yet

Copa

Vroom

HHH

L_club23

Razgriz

mrmilktooth

sg2303

Bear

erm brudders.

i think choosing your own team now still not very fair.. real madrid and barca is the best in e game and i think a lot ppl want them..

example now.. almost all e good teams had been taken and which team should e rest choose?

i have another suggestion.. we have 16 pax here... why dun we choose and agreed on e 16 best teams in e game and random pick again?

so everyone will sure we get e best 16 teams, if still not happy, 2 person can have final switch team, this switch can only do once b4 e start of e league.

how how?

erm brudders.

i think choosing your own team now still not very fair.. real madrid and barca is the best in e game and i think a lot ppl want them..

example now.. almost all e good teams had been taken and which team should e rest choose?

i have another suggestion.. we have 16 pax here... why dun we choose and agreed on e 16 best teams in e game and random pick again?

so everyone will sure we get e best 16 teams, if still not happy, 2 person can have final switch team, this switch can only do once b4 e start of e league.

how how?

Which one is your game world? Number? Can I join in?

erm brudders.

how how?

i think vroom mentioned previously...

we can have a play off if more than one person want a particular team...

if you want RM for example then arrange a friendly with robo... winner takes the team

Wah.. Simi playoff? In soccermanager?

Thot juz ballot..

Anyway the gameworld we b playing will have updated players rite?

I dun mind taking Milan again... Got ibrahimovic

Sounds and looks interesting.....

How to play? [:p]

Brudder Yuan, login Soccer Manager Online and sign up then join our Game World, select a team and that's it.

2 games per week and you have to select your players, set formation and tactics . . . sit back and wait for the result the next day.

Can bid for players and if lose will kena suan that kind of thing . . . [laugh]

Join us join us . . don't be shy, kena walloped never mind. [:)]

Brudder Yuan, login Soccer Manager Online and sign up then join our Game World, select a team and that's it.

2 games per week and you have to select your players, set formation and tactics . . . sit back and wait for the result the next day.

Can bid for players and if lose will kena suan that kind of thing . . . [laugh]

Join us join us . . don't be shy, kena walloped never mind. [:)]

Sounds good. Let me try. Maybe I go for Notts County. [laugh]

Our game world has been registered but not kick off yet due to teams selection.

Who gets who and those nitty gritty thingy . . . :wacko:

Bro, I sign up already. How to find the "MCF Premier League thread"?

Paiseh....A bit blur....[:p]

↡ Advertisement