Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
438 replies to this topic | 5 praises

Posted 09 February 2011 - 10:40 PM

Sleepy-T
  • Sleepy-T
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi All,

Starting a thread for Golf owner to share our discoveries of our little bundle of joy and concerns.

1) Sleepy-T White MK6 122bhp

己所不欲 勿施于人

Posted 13 February 2011 - 02:20 PM

Beei
  • Premium member
    Beei
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi All,

Starting a thread for Golf owner to share our discoveries of our little bundle of joy and concerns.

No Golf owner here??

Pity I driving the the cute cute Polo .. If not will support support..
The secret to enjoying your job is to have a hobby that is even worse.

Posted 13 February 2011 - 07:43 PM

Sleepy-T
  • Sleepy-T
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

No Golf owner here??

Pity I driving the the cute cute Polo .. If not will support support..

look like I'm the only one here laugh.gif
己所不欲 勿施于人

Posted 20 February 2011 - 11:37 AM

Beei
  • Premium member
    Beei
    6th Gear
    Author Image

look like I'm the only one here laugh.gif

H0w is y0ur g0lf d0ing after the mechatr0nic change? smile.gif

Posted 20 February 2011 - 05:25 PM

Sleepy-T
  • Sleepy-T
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

H0w is y0ur g0lf d0ing after the mechatr0nic change? smile.gif

everything swee swee, no major issue, just the rear windscreen noozle still leaking after repair.
laugh.gif
ur ?
己所不欲 勿施于人

Posted 21 February 2011 - 01:56 AM

Hubble
  • Hubble
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi All,

2) Hubble - Candy White Mk V 170bhp

btw, i suspect you'll find more golf owners hanging out in the VAGSG forum than here.

Posted 27 February 2011 - 10:02 AM

Beei
  • Premium member
    Beei
    6th Gear
    Author Image

everything swee swee, no major issue, just the rear windscreen noozle still leaking after repair.
laugh.gif
ur ?

Oh that one is still leaking.. me too.. laugh.gif

other than that, got minor weird sound now and then..

Posted 27 February 2011 - 07:26 PM

SimonTan
  • SimonTan
    Banned

Driving my Jazz.
Hope to own a golf in future.

Posted 27 February 2011 - 08:16 PM

Keynes7
  • Keynes7
    Clutched
    Author Image

A hatchback to another hatchback? There's not much of an upgrade to me. Only in Singapore VW is potraying itself as a premium brand. Anywhere u go in Europe or US, it branded in the same category as your usual Japanese makes. The true luxury brands are Lexus, BMW, Audi and Mercedes.

Posted 27 February 2011 - 08:40 PM

Sleepy-T
  • Sleepy-T
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Oh that one is still leaking.. me too.. laugh.gif

other than that, got minor weird sound now and then..

u sure it ur car and not ur tummy growling laugh.gif laugh.gif

己所不欲 勿施于人

Posted 27 February 2011 - 08:42 PM

Sleepy-T
  • Sleepy-T
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

A hatchback to another hatchback? There's not much of an upgrade to me. Only in Singapore VW is potraying itself as a premium brand. Anywhere u go in Europe or US, it branded in the same category as your usual Japanese makes. The true luxury brands are Lexus, BMW, Audi and Mercedes.

another VW basher, which AD u belong to laugh.gif
己所不欲 勿施于人

Posted 27 February 2011 - 08:43 PM

Sleepy-T
  • Sleepy-T
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Driving my Jazz.

ignore the troll Bro,
u seen the 2012 Golf MK7 yet ?
swee swee laugh.gif laugh.gif
己所不欲 勿施于人

Posted 27 February 2011 - 11:23 PM

Keynes7
  • Keynes7
    Clutched
    Author Image

Its common for one to suffer from buyer's regret. I'm not from any AD. But let me thank you on behalf of VW as u just contributed >$20k profit to my pocket. knife.gif

$108k selling price
(2.3*$21k)
($37k COE)
$20k fat profit.

Huat ah!!! Calling all VW golf lovers.. come and buy now!!!

Posted 28 February 2011 - 09:08 AM

Sleepy-T
  • Sleepy-T
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Its common for one to suffer from buyer's regret. I'm not from any AD. But let me thank you on behalf of VW as u just contributed >$20k profit to my pocket. knife.gif

$108k selling price
(2.3*$21k)
($37k COE)
$20k fat profit.

Huat ah!!! Calling all VW golf lovers.. come and buy now!!!

btw how did you know that VW owners suffer from buyer's regret?
so far as I know,we dun suffer from buyer's regret, we love our rides, but unfortunatly that we have to endure the aftersales services ( effect from a fast growing car population).
btw which car did you drive? do you suffer from your so call buyer regret? laugh.gif
if you dun like VW dun come kai jiao us lah shakehead.gif
also since you started on the price let me provide you with the features
1) 7 airbags (if you think ur family safety does not measure up to the few Ks extra spending)
2) ABS
3) Traction control
3) Controls on steering
4) Rain sensing wipers
5) Paddle shifters
6) Cruise control
7) Rear aircon
8) Audio Aux/usb
9)Dual-zone air-con

also the road tax and insurance saving laugh.gif

Edited by Sleepy-T, 28 February 2011 - 09:09 AM.

己所不欲 勿施于人

Posted 28 February 2011 - 08:59 PM

Beei
  • Premium member
    Beei
    6th Gear
    Author Image

u sure it ur car and not ur tummy growling laugh.gif laugh.gif

It's click click sound at the back of my seat..

Posted 28 February 2011 - 09:02 PM

Beei
  • Premium member
    Beei
    6th Gear
    Author Image

btw how did you know that VW owners suffer from buyer's regret?
so far as I know,we dun suffer from buyer's regret, we love our rides, but unfortunatly that we have to endure the aftersales services ( effect from a fast growing car population).
btw which car did you drive? do you suffer from your so call buyer regret? laugh.gif
if you dun like VW dun come kai jiao us lah shakehead.gif
also since you started on the price let me provide you with the features
1) 7 airbags (if you think ur family safety does not measure up to the few Ks extra spending)
2) ABS
3) Traction control
3) Controls on steering
4) Rain sensing wipers
5) Paddle shifters
6) Cruise control
7) Rear aircon
8) Audio Aux/usb
9)Dual-zone air-con

also the road tax and insurance saving laugh.gif

You best lar.. bro.. Still bother to reply to troll.. thumbsup.gif
I just put him on my ignore list..

Posted 28 February 2011 - 09:38 PM

Sleepy-T
  • Sleepy-T
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

You best lar.. bro.. Still bother to reply to troll.. thumbsup.gif
I just put him on my ignore list..

well i got some spare time at hand just now,
just think it silly for someone who comment things that he dun understand.

so any other mod u have in mind ?
己所不欲 勿施于人

Posted 28 February 2011 - 10:43 PM

Beei
  • Premium member
    Beei
    6th Gear
    Author Image

well i got some spare time at hand just now,
just think it silly for someone who comment things that he dun understand.

so any other mod u have in mind ?

Silly people are everywhere.. They come and go like roach.. I had learnt to ignore them.. I mean most of them.. Sometime got those fun troll like driftking, then I will join the fun.. laugh.gif This Keynes7 is obviously some Korean car supporter or saleperson.. No fun at all..

Seem like many people from Vagsg are installing K&N filter in their 1.4 Polo.. Not sure if I wanna follow.. Maybe can add 1 horsepower..

I changed out my stock Bridgestone B250 to Michelin Pilot Sport 3. Can't feel much difference in handling.. But both wet and dry grip are great..

As you know, my only regret is not getting the Polo Sport.. but my colleagues said my polo powerful wor.. laugh.gif

Posted 28 February 2011 - 10:59 PM

Beei
  • Premium member
    Beei
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Driving my Jazz.

Jazz is a very good car.. Enjoy it..

When you change to a Conti car, you will not feel like going back to a Japanese car..
The drive is totally different..

Posted 28 February 2011 - 11:05 PM

Sleepy-T
  • Sleepy-T
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Silly people are everywhere.. They come and go like roach.. I had learnt to ignore them.. I mean most of them.. Sometime got those fun troll like driftking, then I will join the fun.. laugh.gif This Keynes7 is obviously some Korean car supporter or saleperson.. No fun at all..

Seem like many people from Vagsg are installing K&N filter in their 1.4 Polo.. Not sure if I wanna follow.. Maybe can add 1 horsepower..

I changed out my stock Bridgestone B250 to Michelin Pilot Sport 3. Can't feel much difference in handling.. But both wet and dry grip are great..

As you know, my only regret is not getting the Polo Sport.. but my colleagues said my polo powerful wor.. laugh.gif

well beei, some time i also thinkin of should i get the Golf sport, but I feel that my 122 white rabbit is good enought.
ur polo is a awsome car, with a 1.4 NA engine it delivery a decent punch.
give me a FR after u try the K&N maybe u can convince me too laugh.gif

for me i will stick to my csc2, love the handling and the the confident it give me on wet ground.

paste more sticker, see if u can increase 5 bhp laugh.gif laugh.gif
己所不欲 勿施于人

Back to Volkswagen Auto Club  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Golf, Owners

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users