VW Golf Owners

Sleepy-T

yuan, let continue here... we are singapore, we are singapore

Wah lau.....continue in here all the way from whatsapp......we are singapore, we are singapore..... [laugh][laugh]

I don't get the link..

when i was 14 years old, i like a gal from my class, so bascially i will tell my mum to give me $50 to date the gal, by brining her out to see movie, and buy pop corn, and then eat mc donald together.

lastly is take taxi back home.

so bascially this thread let me think of my child hood

it is like, mama iwant $50 dollar to date a pretty ger, and i want a volkwagen taxi later

I know north side, east side , west side but not know e

Darkside

Now looking at Golf.

But the prices now are high.

Babe, I was 23 when my granny passed away. *sobs* My bf was wooing me then and he gave me tons of moral support and love which I will never forget.

Sad to say, he changed a little in his thinking when he entered the workforce, he became a little materialistic and surface viewed. But that doesn't change my love towards him.

*ponders*

I hope he will change for the better when he matures eventually

Not too sure if anyone told you this. Don't expect a person to change or think that you can change him, you have to accept him for who he is.

That's one mistake most people make.

Good afternoon, everybody! My name is Oleg. I'm from Kazakhstan and I'm a member Volkswagen Golf Club of Kazakhstan. [:p] In Singapore, I came to learn, but don't wanna leave my passion for this model car. :wub: I would also like to know more about your team. How many people in the club? Where and when you meet? Do you have your own attributes? [rolleyes] I will be very interesting and nice to chat with you. ^_^

Hi all

I am looking for Volkswagen Golf/ Jetta/ Passat/ Touran owners to participate in paid focus group discussion for market research purposes

very urgent, pls help!

Cash Incentive for participants: $140

Duration: 2 hours

Date: 23rd January 2013, 645pm (tentative)

Respondent criteria:

Car must be 1st hand, for personal use, and 2-5 years ownership

Nationality: Singaporean or PR (> 3 years)

Please email Name, hp number and car type to [email protected]

Hope this post does does not count as spam! thank you!

You should post this in vagsg [:|]

I saw in YouTube that when u press the lock button on remote for golf mk6, the side mirrors would fold. But I tried that and it dun seem to work. Please help! Tks

Turbocharged

Just a guess, knowing many car before reaching our shores would have all those nice gadgets removed, what you watch from YouTube might not apply to local model... Check with agent the best... Hehehe

I saw in YouTube that when u press the lock button on remote for golf mk6, the side mirrors would fold. But I tried that and it dun seem to work. Please help! Tks

Holding the lock button?

hey ! can i just check with u guys. if mk5 GTI fully upgraded to S3 parts is it considered illegal?

If bigger turbo confirm plus chop illegal.

↡ Advertisement