Malaysia: Driving into KL next week !

Alvinnoob

i KS lah.... stop to eat but rest also...i one ppl driving...go short trip dun stress myself.......

Sama sama, I usually solo driver and my wife is very gu liang, who doesn't touch the wheel unless really required. 3.5 hours drive not stressful lah. I ever drove all the way to Ipoh/Penang without stopping. I'm sure many here did too.

Aiya, you know yourself better lah [laugh].

Regards,

↡ Advertisement

Penang - SG? Hmmm...the place i mentioned id between SG - KL.....

Those overhead bridge R&Rs allow 1 to walk across to the other side. So ppl travelling up north can use the same restaurant as the ppl travelling south.

If you google the map, SG Buloh R&R is actually on the northern end of KL, so ppl travelling from SG to KL don't really need to pass by it. Its more for ppl going to Ipoh/Cameron, etc

Sama sama, I usually solo driver and my wife is very gu liang, who doesn't touch the wheel unless really required. 3.5 hours drive not stressful lah. I ever drove all the way to Ipoh/Penang without stopping. I'm sure many here did too.

Regards,

I LL one.. my wife no licence!!!! [:/] ...maybe missed morning kopi that why sleepy lor...... start off from my house at about 8+am...reach SB toll around 12noon with one stop over....

Those overhead bridge R&Rs allow 1 to walk across to the other side. So ppl travelling up north can use the same restaurant as the ppl travelling south.

If you google the map, SG Buloh R&R is actually on the northern end of KL, so ppl travelling from SG to KL don't really need to pass by it. Its more for ppl going to Ipoh/Cameron, etc

So i guess the one you mentioned is not the one i am saying...:P....i go see map that R&R called what....

So i guess the one you mentioned is not the one i am saying...:P....i go see map that R&R called what....

bcos all the overhead bridge R&R now got KFC and BK... [laugh] [laugh]

Regards,

bro you hold your bladder really well.

bro you hold your bladder really well.

No special secret:

1. get all to empty bladder before the drive.

2. all don't drink and talk so much along the way, use sweet to replace water for thirst.

3. pick early morning or wee hour drive so that passengers will be sleeping most of the time.

4. Get ready container or plastic bags for emergency.

Regards,

I LL one.. my wife no licence!!!! [:/] ...maybe missed morning kopi that why sleepy lor...... start off from my house at about 8+am...reach SB toll around 12noon with one stop over....

So long? You cycling? Lol

I think RM 42-45..........from tuas to sb toll...can check on www.plus.com.my

Ya 40+. less than $50. Just back from Kuantan on Monday. Travelled tuas, sb toll, kl, karak highway, kuantan and back. About 5hrs and 600km 1 way. 1 driver also ^_^

Regards,

My car tank won't last all the way to Ipoh/Penang. But on my maiden trip up north, managed to squeeze the petrol tank till I reached Taiping area before I refueled. That was after I topped up at Taman U before moving off.

There was also another occassion where I whacked all the way from Penang to KL area before stopping to refuel, otherwise I would have continued all the way.

↡ Advertisement