Car leather seat in Malaysia

Joemit7850

Anyone had change the car leather seat in johor before?

what is the price for hatchback 5 seated?

I know singapore are around 650 for half leather and 850 for full leather, wonder if i can get cheaper in malaysia [rolleyes]

↡ Advertisement

Anyone had change the car leather seat in johor before?

what is the price for hatchback 5 seated?

I know singapore are around 650 for half leather and 850 for full leather, wonder if i can get cheaper in malaysia [rolleyes]

dun always go for the price. workmanship is equally important. you can save $100 now, but what if the quality degrade in 6mths time?

dun always go for the price. workmanship is equally important. you can save $100 now, but what if the quality degrade in 6mths time?

IF TS SO WORRIED ABOUT QUALITY HE WOULD NOT ASK FOR JB CHEAPER PRICE... IDIOT...

thread started to ask for RECOMMENDATIONS.... not your dumb comments... [rifle]

(take note i am still the same Ken who you cursed my parents dead...)

it truely isn't worth to save $100 or $200 and end up having to change everything again

in sg to change your car's color it'll cost 1.4k, you can do it in malaysia for $800

however after 2 - 3 years your paint will crack

not sure about leather though...

i'm looking at changing mine, if anybody has experience with changing leather in malaysia do post your experience

also looking at sports bucket seats too!

IF TS SO WORRIED ABOUT QUALITY HE WOULD NOT ASK FOR JB CHEAPER PRICE... IDIOT...

thread started to ask for RECOMMENDATIONS.... not your dumb comments... [rifle]

(take note i am still the same Ken who you cursed my parents dead...)

Hey Ken Bro.. I love your Avatar.. [:p][laugh]:wub:

u can try gosford leather

got quite a number of shops in msia....

yup..i am not looking for lousy quality but i do believe certain item cheaper in msia doesnt mean bad quality.

i had saw gosford along my way to tebaru but they were close due to holiday, is this the same as gosford in singapore?

i like his avatar too.......................and i love your avatar [laugh]

i also love his avatar hahaha...

and bro i thought today i just saw your old avatar... but like saw your tis new one before leh... alamaka i think i blurr liao... avatar changing season... [laugh]

i also love his avatar hahaha...

and bro i thought today i just saw your old avatar... but like saw your tis new one before leh... alamaka i think i blurr liao... avatar changing season... [laugh]

okok let me go see if can find something like his and I change Ok, or maybe see can find a 69 position one sure make everyone love it!!! [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

okok let me go see if can find something like his and I change Ok, or maybe see can find a 69 position one sure make everyone love it!!! [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

bro... reminder hor... MCF.... NOT SBF..... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Hmmm.. I wish I could see that too... [:p] [:p] [laugh]

a patchwork image of the faces of various girls in the throes of orgasm... (hope wont get yellow card [:p])

post-59875-1297445881_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ken4555

a patchwork image of the faces of various girls in the throes of orgasm... (hope wont get yellow card [:p])

bottom row, 2nd from left.. scary siah.. kena possessed.

bro... reminder hor... MCF.... NOT SBF..... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

oh ya, almost forgot! too carried away. thanks for the reminder or may end up with 3 yellow flags!!! [:p]

↡ Advertisement