Noisy Harley bikes!

SimonTan

Neutral Newbie

eh fark u ah....u cannot afford harley bike rite...then shut the fark up...typical loser idiot....i suppose u must b one of those loser idiots who only have class 3 and think just bcos u drive u think u big fark...please lah...class 3 onli...i think u cannot even pass class 2b, dats y u envious of these riders rite...u r envious cos u r not like those of us who can ride bigger class bikes(cl2a/cl2) and hv a class 3 licence at the same time...fark off lah u loser...

what's wrong with u?

↡ Advertisement

I heard from Americans friends that bike can usually be louder than car, as the sound can alert drivers of their present.

I think its reasonable, as long as they don't ride loud in middle of the night.

Indian festival where they poke emselves with sticks and walk on charcoal lor haha and make one hell of a noise!

Oh. That one.. Thaipusom.. I think.. Something like that.. Happens near my house everytime.. ^_^^_^

Its a Noisy Harley. Rider seems to be looking for death from the way he dressed

Yea Thaipusum.. Scary man.. I wont do that for a million bucks! biggrin.gif

post-61105-0-35817000-1435814042_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Most ride slower than racing bicycles.

It's not the speed that matter for these bikers.

Still have to put on better protective gear. A fall even at slow speed on any roads may result in injuries

Most ride slower than racing bicycles.

It's not the speed that matter for these bikers.

Turbocharged

Their choice. Nobody can protect them from themselves.

TP doesn't really enforce their minimum standards of riding attire. In that picture the most glaringly obvious contravention is the helmet which is not approved/legal.

Whether it is a Harley or not....even a electric bike...a fall can cause death or injuries....is really up to them to protect themselve...

I've a HD helmet which is DOT certified. Not local SISIR certified.

This is strictly business. Every country want their own approval and do not recognise others.

To me all the same following the standard guideline. Imitation not included

Twincharged

Anyway,LTA already knew alot of HD motocycles changed their exhausts to non approval type,they often stand by at HD agent,behind Hyundai agent to catch offenders...$500..fine ....

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Actually I dont really mind those exhaust from ferrari, lambo or aston and e likes cos they come stock with it and sounds gd also. Harley and some scramble bikes are loud in stock form but are a tad on e irritating side.

The WORSE are those with zhng exhaust. Be it the jap makes to german makes to china makes. Really dam bloody irritating. I have no idea why ppl want to create so much noise. Its really inconsiderate esp if they come home late at nite in a HDB estate. I seriously hope the Gov will step up on all these.

Once had a zhnged car constantly do rounds at the car parks at 2 plus AM. deliberately blowing engine.

I was almost ready to go down and put 4 nails at his wheels after he Park.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

singapore weather very hot last week leh

In the eyes of the law, all all equal

i was a ex-rider as well, as far as i know, the harley D club was so official that when they go out for gathering, they do have special privilege, the TP will pave a way for them as well.
At least this is what i encountered probably 8-10yrs ago.
Other than that, if you go out as a group (sportsbikes and whichever), you will get stopped by authority