Search
accidents with eyes

• Search this thread
64 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 13 February 2011 - 10:34 PM

KARTer
  • KARTer
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Not counting the accident when my frens and I were in the car which overturned, this one is quite 'slow-motion':-

I was driving in UK's 4-lane highway about 10am few years ago, clear sky and traffic was quite ok and drivers there do drive properly and seldom change lanes.....

My rental Focus was doing 100kmh (speed limit there i think) when i saw a Camry (quite rare in UK) merging from the slip road... at the same time there was this container truck doing about 90kmh in lane 4, I was in lance two, the Camry was merging from the slip road into lane 4..... suddenly, at about 100m ahead of me, the Carmy and the container truck collided..... the Camry was hit quite badly and spun 360deg x 2 in front of the truck..... under the clear sky and bright sunlight, i saw shinny sparks of chromed pieces / broken glasses flying around and my car was still moving toward the two vehicles which were now 'dancing' in lanes 4,3,2..... but the funny things was everything seemed to moved / flew in slow motions..... the shinny pieces were like fire-work dancing slowly in the sky.........

by the time my car passed these two.... the Camry spun into the filed next to the highway and driver and passengers seemed ok......
我地呢班打工仔, 通街走直头系坏肠胃, 温个些少到月底点够驶(吃个鬼), 咪话无乜所谓, 最弊波士郁的发威(癫过鸡), 一咪系处系唔系就乱黎吠, 哎亲加薪块面拿起恶睇(扭下计)...我地呢班打工仔 一生一世为钱币做奴隶, 个种辛苦折堕讲出吓鬼(死比你睇),半斤八两 就算有福都无你享...

Posted 13 February 2011 - 10:43 PM

Blackyv
  • Premium member
    Blackyv
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Ever saw a young girl jaywalked, cut thru a car front when the green man light was not lighted yet, the car stop in time but not the smrt bus which slammed her straight. She flew around 10m and rolled on the floor... Then she wanted to walk away and resist to go hospital... The bus suffer a crack screen.... sweatdrop.gif

Posted 13 February 2011 - 10:58 PM

Babyt
  • Babyt
    Turbocharged

was waiting at traffic junction outside ex-ulu pandan camp to cross the road. book out that night cos i need go for driving test the next day.

was sms when i heard a loud bang and i saw a merc and a bike kenna accident...saw the helmet but didnt see the body of the biker...dunno flung to where.

that time i blur so i saw the accident den i u-turn and take bus from another bus stop. ;p

Posted 13 February 2011 - 11:00 PM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    NOS-ed

hmm... not accident but once i saw a topless girl run out in the middle of ECP .... trying to stop cars... dunno if she's drunk or something

“Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it’ll spend it’s whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein

Posted 13 February 2011 - 11:01 PM

Tohto
  • Premium member
    Tohto
    6th Gear

Ever saw a young girl jaywalked, cut thru a car front when the green man light was not lighted yet, the car stop in time but not the smrt bus which slammed her straight. She flew around 10m and rolled on the floor... Then she wanted to walk away and resist to go hospital... The bus suffer a crack screen.... sweatdrop.gif

Fly 10m still can walk, you sure. wacko.gif wacko.gif

Posted 13 February 2011 - 11:02 PM

Fresh
  • Fresh
    4th Gear

was waiting at traffic junction outside ex-ulu pandan camp to cross the road. book out that night cos i need go for driving test the next day.

was sms when i heard a loud bang and i saw a merc and a bike kenna accident...saw the helmet but didnt see the body of the biker...dunno flung to where.

that time i blur so i saw the accident den i u-turn and take bus from another bus stop. ;p

means you didn't see with your own eyes...

I LOVE MCF's ignore list...!! It's all your fault lah. complain what. reduce your carbon footprint. stop driving. go public. leave the roads to me. oh, and stop talking through your ass.

Posted 13 February 2011 - 11:02 PM

Dj_spike
  • Premium member
    Dj_spike
    NOS-ed

The ones that I get into...
The lark shall rise from the ashes like a phoenix and walk thru the storm......

MCF Premier League Team: Athletico Madrid

Posted 13 February 2011 - 11:03 PM

Fresh
  • Fresh
    4th Gear

hmm... not accident but once i saw a topless girl run out in the middle of ECP .... trying to stop cars... dunno if she's drunk or something

ot + npnt
I LOVE MCF's ignore list...!! It's all your fault lah. complain what. reduce your carbon footprint. stop driving. go public. leave the roads to me. oh, and stop talking through your ass.

Posted 13 February 2011 - 11:11 PM

Flykite
  • Flykite
    3rd Gear

ot + npnt

agreed
NPNT

bounce1.gif

Posted 13 February 2011 - 11:15 PM

Leezld
  • Premium member
    Leezld
    2nd Gear

Saw one last night..travelling along Yio Chu Kang Road..oncoming lorry clipped a Toyota Altis that was turning right at a junction..

Posted 13 February 2011 - 11:48 PM

Sg2303
  • Premium member
    Sg2303
    5th Gear

LP, you forgot the rules.

NPNT! laugh.gif

Don't play SALAH if you want to win matches!

Posted 13 February 2011 - 11:54 PM

Quirky
  • Quirky
    3rd Gear

Is it the right turn from Yio Chu Kang Road into AMK Ave 6? That right turn usually cannot see oncoming traffic.

Saw one last night..travelling along Yio Chu Kang Road..oncoming lorry clipped a Toyota Altis that was turning right at a junction..

Posted 14 February 2011 - 12:05 AM

VellfireS
  • Premium member
    VellfireS
    Turbocharged

If I saw that , I wont sleep for the next few days..

The Great Melon TIKO Ranger since 2011
Timeline: Honda Civic 1998-2002 | Honda Odyssey 2002-2006 | Toyota Estima 2006-2011 |
| Mercedes-Benz E200 W124 2007-2009 | Toyota Camry 2009- | Toyota Vellfire 2012 - |

Posted 14 February 2011 - 12:18 AM

Genes
  • Genes
    Turbocharged

If i saw this, i think my jaw would drop to the floor. Followed up with nightmares every night. sweatdrop.gif sweatdrop.gif sweatdrop.gif
iPhone or iMia?

Posted 14 February 2011 - 12:26 AM

WTF
  • Premium member
    WTF
    Supercharged

Once along Depot Rd waiting with friends for a cab, saw a cab on the opp direction and we flagged it. The cab was on the left lane and attempted to make a U-turn to pick us up but failed to watch out for a VW Beetle on his right.

The VW crashed onto the cab and flunged forward and landed on its roof on the opp lane before finally landing on its wheels. Luckily no vehicle coming from the opp direction. The driver of the VW, an old uncle with its 2 old aunties passengers were visibly shocked but were able to walk out unscathed.

The cab driver was totally stunted sitting inside the cab. furious.gif

Luckily no one was injured. It was a close shave and indeed a miracle. sweatdrop.gif

From then onwards, I'd never flag for a cab unless I feel that it's safe to do so.
命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求

Posted 14 February 2011 - 12:33 AM

Raid
  • Raid
    Neutral Newbie

The number of points accumulated from users who Praise or Disliked your posts.

More than 10 - 15 years ago, I saw someone fall from an overhead bridge (or at least it seem he fell from the bridge) and landed on the roof of a car.... This happened on the AYE towards ECP somewhere near the Lower Delta Road exit. It happened so fast till today I'm sure what happened. Hope that fella is alright...

Posted 14 February 2011 - 01:00 AM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    NOS-ed

This is not a road accident but a hawker centre accident.

Was at AV food centre last mth and sat in front of a drinks stall. The lady was pushing the sugar cane thru' the machine. Suddenly we heard 'argh' and to our horror, we saw the hand of the whole woman went thru' the rollers!

Fark! Lucky we haven't ate anything. The whole hand was flattened and it stopped only at the wrist. Basically it's like a glove hanging at the rollers. No bones and no flesh, left the skin hanging there only. The whole hand was white in colour, not much blood except at the rollers.

SCDF came in abt 15 mins and remove the top roller in order to remove the flattened hand. The woman didn't make any noise throughout the ordeal.

knife.gif

Posted 14 February 2011 - 01:25 AM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed

The ones that I get into...

wahahaha... good one... laugh.gif
==FEMALE ORGASM TIKO RANGER== because the gal MUST cum....

Posted 14 February 2011 - 01:40 AM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed

If i saw this, i think my jaw would drop to the floor. Followed up with nightmares every night. sweatdrop.gif sweatdrop.gif sweatdrop.gif

i have driven pass traffic accident sites with pools of blood and covered bodies... in Malaysia...

i also withness a cyclist head open wound so big can see white colour... i think it was the skull... blood all over his face and t-shirt... but still conscious talking to me... (i was not involved in the accident)

i saw a fit/jazz yellow blue full spoon design, already turtle in the CTE tunnel towards amk...

i saw a rav4 already with a crumpled roof (must be turtled) facing on coming traffic on the PIE after bedok towards Tampanies..

got somemore but i just realised TS must mean seeing the accident happen infront of you...

ok i saw a startlet corner, skid and turtle at the CTE tunnel entrance at the courts there... in front of me... i was on a bike 3 cars away... it happened so unreal like it was planning to crash...

my worst accident i had was on a bike... i smashed onto an on-coming car from the opposite direction... my whole thigh was split open with parts of my bike's fairing inside my leg... my shin bone both open fracture piercing out of the skin...
==FEMALE ORGASM TIKO RANGER== because the gal MUST cum....

Posted 14 February 2011 - 02:00 AM

Bicolor
  • Premium member
    Bicolor
    5th Gear

Most scary one was one I was in myself. Not as a driver but as a passenger. More than 10 years ago, my family and I was in a taxi heading home around 11pm and when approaching a red light the driver was either asleep or dreaming, didn't slow down at all and rammed right into the stationary taxi in front! I was lucky to be unhurt - the driver and passenger of the other taxi must have been unconscious for a while because they only came out 5 minutes later, when police cars arrived.

Another one, 2 years ago. Some car didn't give way to oncoming traffic going straight, made a right turn and collided with a 14 foot lorry going straight. Lorry front dented in but driver appeared unhurt because he jumped out immediately, looking damn pissed off and not scared at all! Didn't see what happened to the people in the car.

Then a few months back, in HK. This motorcyclist was going quite slow but fell right off his bike on the road. He was lucky the taxi directly behind was not going fast and braked to a stop, and I (the third vehicle behind) stopped easily as well. I think if either myself or the taxi in front were going another 10km/h faster that motorcyclist would be gone.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Others Top

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users