What accidents you saw with your own eyes?

KARTer

A few yrs ago, during morning peak hours, while turning from aljunied rd/ geylang lor 22 into guillemard rd (the junction where the old badminton hall was), saw an accident right in front of me. i think there r 3 turning lanes, i was in the middle lane, a middle-aged uncle on a motorbike was on the rightmost lane. He kept turning his head to see if he could cheat a bit and filter into middle lane while turning. i was wary of him and kept a distance....then suddenly the van in front of him jam braked (the motorbike was in between rightmost and middle lanes at that point of time), and the motorbike slammed right into the back of the van.

The motorbike fell but luckily didn't come into the middle lane, or else i might have killed or seriously injure tat guy....i didn't stop to help as i was already late for work....

Still remember it was the FIRST DAY OF THE CHINESE SEVENTH MONTH when i saw tat accident....

:D:D ...... LOL....

one time also another bike rider for nothing rode his bike very close to my side.... (maybe I overtook him before that), he also gave me death stares which I just stared back with normal look..... he then started kicking my car when both of us were slowing down for the red light in front............... he forgot there are cars in front of him and ran his bike into the bumper of a car infront.... hahahahaa

Always keep your cool. [laugh]

saw an ang moh woman jaywalk and got knocked down by a taxi at mohd sultan there. ang moh woman unconscious on the floor and the taxi driver dunnoe is it purposely move his vehicle to the side to sort of "destroy evidence".

Ever saw a young girl jaywalked, cut thru a car front when the green man light was not lighted yet, the car stop in time but not the smrt bus which slammed her straight. She flew around 10m and rolled on the floor... Then she wanted to walk away and resist to go hospital... The bus suffer a crack screen.... [sweatdrop]

Wondergirl?

Once, when i was taking a taxi to NUS, the taxi went thru balestier area (cant remember exactly which part, but it was near an expressway)

There was a traffic crossing there which had just turned yellow. My cab braked to a stop, but the Nissan pickup truck next to us tried to run it before it turned red. We heard this loud THUD sound and then we saw this little primary sch boy thrown about a few metres forward from the truck.

The taxi driver stopped the meter and asked me to grab the box of tissue from his back seat. It was horrible, the kid was crying and his head was bleeding like mad. i almost felt sick, but held myself together to help the taxi driver call 995. The truck driver was in a complete daze, muttering to himself in hokkien and was little use. Me, the cab driver and a few passerbys held the boy and pleaded with him with stay awake (he was going into shock)

In the meantime, the road was jammed up with idiotic motorists slowing their vehicle to take a look. I still remember this one farking tai-tai in a Lexus telling her driver/husband/dunnowho to slow the vehicle down so that she could copy down the truck's plates into a notebook, despite the fact that the ambulance was stuck behind her. I ran over and slammed down on her car hood with my fist to get her to move on. She stared at me with this SMLJ look, but then thought better of it and moved off.

To this day i hope the boy survived. And to that tai tai in the Lexus, i hope that one day when u need medical attention, someone holds up the ambulance on its way to u so that you know what true pain really is.....

Years ago I saw one BMW 3 series coupe flipped infront of me.

It was on ECP towards town at the Eastcoast carpark (last one).

Driver have an arguement with wife and wife pulled the steering wheel....

The car fishtailed and clipped the divider and flipped.

I went over to help them and they still can't stop fighting.

I assumed that the wife is angry with the husband for being late at the airport and went over for a drinking session beforehand...

The other time, a biker crashed into me when I was making a right turn at traffic light junction.

At that moment, I saw 1 bike and the rider on my left, next my car spin off from the direction I am travelling and 2 bodies dropping from my roof to the ground at my right window... Really like in Matrix movie...

Lucky I got 2 witness being summoned to court with me and they witnessed that I turned during Red Arrow and biker beat the red light....

Neutral Newbie

many years ago, think 1990...i was waiting for my friends at a bus stop in front of Concorde Hotel (now), just before Istana....a bus was alighting passengers when a stupid bike tried to wiggle between the bus stop and the bus...bang....he hit a lady alighting....right in front of me [crazy]

the lady fell to the ground...motionless and blood started to ooze out from behind her head...lotsa blood....i was stunned....dunno what to do....

the rider actually flew and landed many metres away...and he knew he was in trouble and quickly ran back to check on the lady....the bus driver and many other commuters fiak the rider.

many other people helped the lady....carried her to the seat at the bus-stop..though they shouldn't have done that...

i left the scene after my friends arrived.......really hoped that she is fine

Edited by T1000

Those accidents I saw were mostly self-inflicted ones eg. hit the wall either in car parks or expressway flyovers, etc... The only ones that invlived lives were cars hitting wild boars, monkeys, etc... on NSHW.

My encounter was back in the late 80s during NS, I was driving an Unimog which was part of a long convoy from Jurong camp to Stagmont camp.

At the Jln Teck Whye Crescent - Ave junction, we were waiting for oncoming vehicles to clear before making a right turn. A Malaysian Honda cub overtook us on the right when one of the 3 tonners in front of me make a right turn without checking his blind spot.

The bike slam into the front wheel as the 3 tonner was turning and we saw the biker and his pillion flung forward just in turn to get run over by the 3 tonner's rear wheels.

It was gruesome.

One died straightaway and I think the pillion was trying to claw himself to sit up but was foaming from the mouth. Couldn't erase that sight for many months.

When the medic reached the causalties he was equally as shock as us.

Few year ago....I was travelling along bukit timah road towards Nee Ann Poly for my lessons.

I dropped off my friend at the bus stop of Hwa Chong. And I proceeded to cut out from the bus stop, third lane, then to 2nd lane(middle lane), and proceeded towards Poly.

I was checking the rear mirror all the while I cut out from the bus stop till the middle lane. A very fast white car was travelling in the middle lane, and cut to the third lane, and it crashed into the side walk after the bus stop.

I think I was the cause of the fast car accident.

I assumed that the wife is angry with the husband for being late at the airport and went over for a drinking session beforehand...

What a Dumb B*tch

This b*tch should be tossed in jail. Want to argue with husband pls dont go and kill other people on the road in the process.... :angry:

My encounter was back in the late 80s during NS, I was driving an Unimog which was part of a long convoy from Jurong camp to Stagmont camp.

At the Jln Teck Whye Crescent - Ave junction, we were waiting for oncoming vehicles to clear before making a right turn. A Malaysian Honda cub overtook us on the right when one of the 3 tonners in front of me make a right turn without checking his blind spot.

The bike slam into the front wheel as the 3 tonner was turning and we saw the biker and his pillion flung forward just in turn to get run over by the 3 tonner's rear wheels.

It was gruesome.

One died straightaway and I think the pillion was trying to claw himself to sit up but was foaming from the mouth. Couldn't erase that sight for many months.

When the medic reached the causalties he was equally as shock as us.

Just curious... what happened to the 3-tonner's driver?

This happened about 6 years ago. I was giving way to vehicles on a slip road entering the AYE with a taxi infront of me. Suddenly a prime mover with steel girders piled up on its flat bed comes by. Juz as it was about to pass us the straps holding up the steel girders gave way causing the steel girders to come flying off. It only hit the front of the taxi but thankfully no one was hurt.

Just curious... what happened to the 3-tonner's driver?

Actually, I do not know.

I was in ROD mood then and was not called by authorities for any BOI. I guessed he must have been charged by SAF and put in DB.

↡ Advertisement