What accidents you saw with your own eyes?

KARTer

hey guys, i'm new to this forum, but i need some advice, i hit an S-Class earlier today from the back. his car had 2 small bumps while my front bumper kena quite terok. bonnet cannot really close properly also. he said we can settle outside without involving insurance. he asking me to meet his workshop friend tmr morning to settle the costs. any advice? how much do you guys think it will cost for both our cars? thanks alot. post-78383-1298655131_thumb.jpgpost-78383-1298655282_thumb.jpg

if the quoted cost is reasonable, eg, less than 1k, then why not.

But if they quote you figures like 3-5k, you should use your insurance to save the heart ache

Neutral Newbie

walked to road side and talk to the uncle who stood there to see show....

but claim that he never see anything <_<

a few days ago at AYE towards Bedok.

one BMW bang 6 seater backside. then crashed into the barrier head on.

those who went that road recently, should be able to see the damage. lol

1. Old tampinese road - NS day taking bus to camp. At this cross junction where a camp entrance and the industrial area meet, a bike was speeding and a lorry was turning out to old tampines road. The bike couldn't brake in time, slam into the lorry and somehow the driver flew and kenna the curb a few meters away. My bus jam brake and stopped infront of the lorry and i saw that guy lying in a pool of blood. still have some twitching movements. His bike flew to the camp's gate and part of the gate was banged down. Those RP inside the camp watching movie only...

2. Accident was briefly reported in newspaper. Along Hougang Ave 3, there is this S11 kopitiam near Lorong ah soo there where a lot of ppl like to park along the bus stop illegally to makan. Was eating mee pok then and witnessed this driver just parked his lorry and was about to alight. When he opened his door a speeding motorbike rammed face first onto the door and the motorist fly. That lorry uncle tio stunned but his lorry seemed undamaged. Guess the motor is speeding too near the parked vehicles. News reported that the motorbike guy was a swimming instructor or something....

2. Accident was briefly reported in newspaper. Along Hougang Ave 3, there is this S11 kopitiam near Lorong ah soo there where a lot of ppl like to park along the bus stop illegally to makan. Was eating mee pok then and witnessed this driver just parked his lorry and was about to alight. When he opened his door a speeding motorbike rammed face first onto the door and the motorist fly. That lorry uncle tio stunned but his lorry seemed undamaged. Guess the motor is speeding too near the parked vehicles. News reported that the motorbike guy was a swimming instructor or something....

I saw many occasions when the passengers alighting on the traffic side, did not look out for traffic from behind..

Once, a comfort cab door was totally torn off by a BMW 5 series when the passenger opened it wide wide to alight on traffic side.. she sat stunned for a full 10 mins before breaking down in tears bec her right leg was already out n inches away from being made a cripple... the taxi uncle was kao pehing all the time bec he lost a door! [laugh]

But the BMW damn solid, as only got scratches on its left bumper... [cool]

Neutral Newbie

seen loads of crashes.....in my rear view mirror lol

my biggest woopsies so far was a 125mph one, unfortunately not caught on video. Ive had one full roll over and loads of smaller ones. i killed a lotus 7 and a wrx also :)

↡ Advertisement