Search
Filter Suzuki Vitara

• Search this thread
4 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 14 February 2011 - 05:47 PM

Swataction
  • Swataction
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi bros,

I would like to check the average price for a new air filter?

Should i go for stock or after-market filter i.e. K&N or HKS?? my friend recommend me K&N.. which one is better??

Can anyone share his expertise and view. thanks.

if possible recommend some reputable workshop too.

Posted 14 February 2011 - 06:38 PM

So_nice
  • Premium member
    So_nice
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

thought u posted on the wrong folder, but i can still help u on this.

normal air filter cost ard $15 if i'm not wrong. for k&n its ard 90-110.

google for mr loo of speedworks for k&n filters.

the best filter is still stock as it blocks out most harmful particles. k&n should be better then hks.
ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

还我河山!!!

Posted 11 February 2012 - 12:29 PM

Kojae21
  • Kojae21
    Neutral Newbie

Any interested in exchange for new 17inch sport rims with new kumho tyres for vitara. I'm selling my car, so I need to exchange with stock rim plus top up.

Very nice and new rims/tyres.

Please PM me.

Posted 24 July 2012 - 01:31 AM

Mickkiee
  • Mickkiee
    1st Gear

let me tell tell you a place where you can exchange the tyres

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:28 PM

Topgun7557
  • Premium member
    Topgun7557
    2nd Gear

Just PM you. Hope to hear frm you soon

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users