Lambo owner rich till set own rules?

SGCMsmallcar

Rich can easily say the front plate might have drop out along the way and there is no way he can know about it while driving.

And believe you me, the judge will most likely believe it too!

As we have seen before in the lexus hitting a tree branch reasoning.

why remove front sia. camera is catch backside de. not front

when driving a lambo, car plate dun really matter - I mean how many white lambos are there in singapore? Should be very easy to trace the bugger..... IF the police dare to take action. Most prob all the lambo owners are so atas that the police treat them like diplomat.

They may pretend SG is a meritocratic country, but we ALL know that some people are more equal than others.

when driving a lambo, car plate dun really matter - I mean how many white lambos are there in singapore? Should be very easy to trace the bugger..... IF the police dare to take action. Most prob all the lambo owners are so atas that the police treat them like diplomat.

They may pretend SG is a meritocratic country, but we ALL know that some people are more equal than others.

These very rich owners have good connection with some minister,you see,they drive very fast,but never see them get licence 'guntong'.....

not quite. if u go buy a lambo, u wont get that priveledge.

The owner just think that his lambo will look ugly with no. plate, the fine is nothing to them at all, just ask yourself how much they spent on road tax and petrol from A to B. $70 fine is lesser than peanuts.