Lambo owner rich till set own rules?

SGCMsmallcar

Neutral Newbie

If can afford to drive a ferrari or lambo... spending $50 on a daily car cleaning is not really an issue, in fact could be cheaper than renting another car.

oh some very cheap la drive lambo and ask for free drink :excl:

↡ Advertisement

Saw a White Lambo without front number plate. Was informed that the owner say in Singapore no need front number plate as same as US. This is the first time hearing it. Its true that no need number plate in front? Or owner rich till set his own rules?

Can be no valid Driving Licence/No motor insurance/no sign of TP around?

wah that is crazy.......

3.2 km per liter....

anyway i doubt the military will call these kinda ppl back for reservist..

No need say lambo, a lexus RX300 1st gen is about 4.8-4.9km/l

let alone lambao

Neutral Newbie

i once saw a ferrari many years ago at serangoon garden. he park his car at double yellow line and was sitting at the coffeshop just beside his car drinking. then a parking warden came and wanna sumon him shortly after he park his car. he saw it but didnt care much and let the the car kana summon... maybe he was to lazy to shift his car.... many people at the coffeeshop saw the incident including me.... if my car wanna tio summon liao i will run like a mad dog to stop it... but in this case we all witness the power of money again...

So I think the rich guy who owns a lambo, if really called up for reservist, will still drive to camp in his lambo.

instead, they will normally get their driver to drop to camp.. [:p]

i once saw a ferrari many years ago at serangoon garden. he park his car at double yellow line and was sitting at the coffeshop just beside his car drinking. then a parking warden came and wanna sumon him shortly after he park his car. he saw it but didnt care much and let the the car kana summon... maybe he was to lazy to shift his car.... many people at the coffeeshop saw the incident including me.... if my car wanna tio summon liao i will run like a mad dog to stop it... but in this case we all witness the power of money again...

yes money is power...but its always best to be grounded and not over confident whether you have 1 million 10 million or 1 billion or 10 billion :)

Edited by Ithunk

Fine for parking on double yellow line is what.... $70? If he finds a parallel parking and parks there and gets a scratch by other vehicles, think the repair costs will be more than $70. Also, these cars come out once in a blue moon.. $70 once in a while should be no problem for them. Maybe the tip he gave the hotel valet to park his car at the lobby costs more than $70. So.... go figure. Its a different world.

Anyway, unless he is really parking the car in such a stupid manner that clogs up all the other traffic or inconveniences others big time, i dun mind staring at a scorching hot Ferrari while i have my mee poh at the coffee shop. Beats looking at those double parked delivery vans that parks illegally all the time anyways.

Neutral Newbie

If it's the LP-560 you saw, the front bumper can only incorporate very short number plate...

If his registration number is like SKA8888B, then likely it's not really possible to put the front one... the space between the air intakes is just a palm's length...

↡ Advertisement