Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
61 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 19 February 2011 - 09:21 AM

Tom_kkh
  • Tom_kkh
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

http://www.channelne...1111532/1/.html

Posted 19 February 2011 - 09:32 AM

SimonTan
  • SimonTan
    Banned

Aiyo.....die lah....my Jazz got recall or not?
Or only FIT is affected?

Posted 19 February 2011 - 09:35 AM

Bystander50
  • Bystander50
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Aiyo.....die lah....my Jazz got recall or not?
Or only FIT is affected?

I received letter from KM that my first generation Jazz will be recalled to changed the light coupler.

Posted 19 February 2011 - 09:40 AM

SimonTan
  • SimonTan
    Banned

Mine is the latest model....buy production year is 2009. Bought in Aug 2010.

Wait for the letter lah.....
The only worries is I scared they open up the engine and make the situation worst. I am the firm believer of 'If its ain't broken, dont touch it'

Posted 19 February 2011 - 09:48 AM

Tom_kkh
  • Tom_kkh
    6th Gear
    Author Image

got letter go no letter call and check.

last time mazda recall, me and my colleague same yr but i got the letter for recall he didnt.

in the end he called up mazda and they say they missed him out?????

so best is call and check.

Posted 19 February 2011 - 09:51 AM

Tazzi80
  • Premium member
    Tazzi80
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Only GE8 affected. You can check below whether yours is affected below.

DBA-GE8 DBA-GE8
フィット Fit
GE8-1000009~GE8-1039932 GE8-1000009 ~ GE8-1039932
平成19年9月7日~平成21年11月16日 September 07, 2007 - November 16, 2009. 39,924 39,924

Posted 19 February 2011 - 09:56 AM

SimonTan
  • SimonTan
    Banned

Phew....so its the older model GE8 recelled.

Mine Jazz is not affect. Heng ah.

Posted 19 February 2011 - 10:38 AM

Nightmare77
  • Nightmare77
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

any city 09 owner/s notified by kah?

Edited by Nightmare77, 19 February 2011 - 10:38 AM.

Posted 19 February 2011 - 06:04 PM

Ishiwgao
  • Premium member
    Ishiwgao
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

any city 09 owner/s notified by kah?

I haven't gotten yet. should get soon la.

Posted 19 February 2011 - 06:15 PM

Blackyv
  • Premium member
    Blackyv
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Phew....so its the older model GE8 recelled.

Mine Jazz is not affect. Heng ah.

dont be too happy yet... sometimes, they are quite confused by fit or jazz....

extraction from yahoo alone has 2 versions......

""According to Channel NewsAsia, the figure does not include vehicles sold by parallel importers. The three models affected are Jazz, City and Freed, which were manufactured in the last two years.""

"Honda said defective spring parts had been found in its Freed compact minivan, Fit compact car and City sedan that could deteriorate over time, resulting in abnormal sounds and in the worst case lead to stalling"...

so, kena or not, just drop km a call personally lor... laugh.gif

Posted 19 February 2011 - 08:08 PM

Jiannshan
  • Jiannshan
    4th Gear
    Author Image

ermm... so where are all the faithful honda supporters who keep insisting that their 'faultless' honda cars will never go wrong???
~~~Dream as if you will live forever, Live as if you will die tomorrow~~~

Posted 19 February 2011 - 09:21 PM

Xers007
  • Premium member
    Xers007
    Supercharged
    Author Image

the so call premium japanese brand... tongue.gif

Back to the same old days...

Posted 19 February 2011 - 09:34 PM

Picanto

the so call premium japanese brand... tongue.gif

It will still be premium after the recall. its reputation is still as strong as ever.

Posted 19 February 2011 - 09:47 PM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

calling for k3lpie, renegade and yellow pika!

Posted 19 February 2011 - 09:51 PM

Heartbreakid
  • Heartbreakid
    5th Gear
    Author Image

ermm... so where are all the faithful honda supporters who keep insisting that their 'faultless' honda cars will never go wrong???

Yes, especially the one with the yellow jazz/fit as avatar. This time Honda helps to slap such fellow hard in the face. Thank you Honda!!

Posted 20 February 2011 - 08:16 AM

Desmondtwb
  • Desmondtwb
    Banned

I haven't gotten yet. should get soon la.

City 09 included in the recall?
Have not received any letters either.

Posted 20 February 2011 - 08:57 AM

Tazzi80
  • Premium member
    Tazzi80
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Yes, especially the one with the yellow jazz/fit as avatar. This time Honda helps to slap such fellow hard in the face. Thank you Honda!!

Err U mean me?

Posted 20 February 2011 - 09:07 AM

Heartbreakid
  • Heartbreakid
    5th Gear
    Author Image

No, not you. I believe many knows who this fellow is. He started many wars with people who just only shares view that other makes is better... And this idiot mostly got ignored for his childish, not open attitude anyway... He shows more of his ride than yours... No worries...

Posted 20 February 2011 - 10:10 AM

GLZT
  • Premium member
    GLZT
    6th Gear
    Author Image

No, not you. I believe many knows who this fellow is. He started many wars with people who just only shares view that other makes is better... And this idiot mostly got ignored for his childish, not open attitude anyway... He shows more of his ride than yours... No worries...

The I love car 13 years old boy?

Posted 20 February 2011 - 10:29 AM

Renegade777
  • Premium member
    Renegade777
    6th Gear
    Author Image

calling for k3lpie, renegade and yellow pika!

Hee ! hee ! Calling me or is there another Renegade without the 777 ? Mine none of these models leh. huh.gif

Edited by Renegade777, 20 February 2011 - 10:43 AM.

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: Honda, recall

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users