Honda recall

Tom_kkh

No, not you. I believe many knows who this fellow is. He started many wars with people who just only shares view that other makes is better... And this idiot mostly got ignored for his childish, not open attitude anyway... He shows more of his ride than yours... No worries...

The I love car 13 years old boy?

↡ Advertisement

calling for k3lpie, renegade and yellow pika!

Hee ! hee ! Calling me or is there another Renegade without the 777 ? Mine none of these models leh. :huh:

Edited by Renegade777

Honda as a company is badly managed. Motorsports division now sucks, no performance model that can sell which meets euro emission stds in near future, and typical japanese egoistic overpromise underdeliver mentality.

The new cars they design clearly are less and less appeaing compared to Koreans, and if they dont buck up soon the Chinese will murder their market. Toyota also better becareful. These once glorious car makers who mainly claim their cars are reliable are losing that impression.

Edited by Ahbengdriver

well better than VW's new 7 speed gearbox got few hundred cars break down due to faulty gearbox. Until now still no recall, instead they still sell new cars w the faulty gearbox. Ridiculous. Then they offer 5 yr warranty, then wat happens after 5 yrs? resale value drop like a bomb? who dares to buy a resale car whos gearbox was famous for being faulty? if they fixed the problem permanently, pple will buy. But why until now new cars still got the problem? means they naver fix the problem... weird

Edited by Duckduck

well better than VW's new 7 speed gearbox got few hundred cars break down due to faulty gearbox. Until now still no recall, instead they still sell new cars w the faulty gearbox. Ridiculous. Then they offer 5 yr warranty, then wat happens after 5 yrs? resale value drop like a bomb? who dares to buy a resale car whos gearbox was famous for being faulty?

True, but at least VW got other things to brag about you see. My hiadee last year went to BM to want to test a car. that day showroom got few buyers waiting to test that car so was waiting. The sales manager came over and say 'actually no need to test lah, our cars are very reliable, hardly give problems' [:p] My friend tulan ask me to fetch him go to Audi showroom.

my previous Honda Civic 2004 & Civic Type R 2008 had zero problems save for a whistling aircon sound in the 2004 model & clutch pedal got clicking in 2008 model. Otherwise i never needed to goto workshop other than for normal service. After my experience with those 2 hondas, i felt they are really well built

my previous Honda Civic 2004 & Civic Type R 2008 had zero problems save for a whistling aircon sound in the 2004 model & clutch pedal got clicking in 2008 model. Otherwise i never needed to goto workshop other than for normal service. After my experience with those 2 hondas, i felt they are really well built

All cars wil more or less have problems one la. My dad's benz e200 n lexus gs300 also faced gearbox n dunno wat stoopid computer problem after 2-3 yrs. I have 3 colleagues driving jazz n city one all complained about faulty exhaust, windows etc. My jazz last time also keep having rattling problems thats y i sold it off.

Y must u singled VW out? U got something against them ah? [:p] i have friends driving golf n passat never complain b4 lei.

The pt is.. It is understandable that cars have probs but it is not ok when pple hail their cars like they are the ultimate godsend n they keep bragging about their seemingly impregnable quality. N there r such individuals in mcf.

If my car got prob, then got prob lo. Wats the big deal??

No, not you. I believe many knows who this fellow is. He started many wars with people who just only shares view that other makes is better... And this idiot mostly got ignored for his childish, not open attitude anyway... He shows more of his ride than yours... No worries...

Yeah. He wil also brag about how good his car is, how seeminly rich he is coz he pays off his house n car in full n how the rest is not up to his level or standard. I think he believes that he is the smartest n richest guy in the world n the rest of the mcf bros here all live by the day.

By the way just checked , not my model.

How sad , LOL flame until nothing to flame? LOL how typical i have short dick mentality ? Comeon , if so rich drive a 6er or porker talk big no one say anything. If driving cheapo car , come kpkb ? FIT is just like a toy car yet it generated so much interest. It seems that losers can only "attack" those fellow they think drive a lesser car, wanna see why ?Check out their replies to me. One very common these losers have is their love in Kr cars. Talk talk talk the model so good then go buy it ! Don't talk talk talk end up still same car. Talk is CHEAP!! Awww how sad ? Cannot afford better?

My father my uncle my cousin, end up not the person behind the keyboard driving for the car they wanna talk about.

To the typical internet warriors hiding behind their keyboards , show me your money!! Talk is cheap but probably the ones talking about it are cheap in the first place. Singapore too stress people earning too less always have alot of whine about their sad little lives. As much can you guys can combine to flame you can't do anything to me other than the fact that you can't do anything about whatever i said. Try to use your time to think how to make more money maybe your life might improve for the better, who knows.

Edited by CH_CO

By the way just checked , not my model.

How sad , LOL flame until nothing to flame? LOL how typical i have short dick mentality ? Comeon , if so rich drive a 6er or porker talk big no one say anything. If driving cheapo car , come kpkb ? FIT is just like a toy car yet it generated so much interest. It seems that losers can only "attack" those fellow they think drive a lesser car, wanna see why ?Check out their replies to me. One very common these losers have is their love in Kr cars. Talk talk talk the model so good then go buy it ! Don't talk talk talk end up still same car. Talk is CHEAP. Strangely all supporting the same make!! Awww how sad ? Cannot afford better?

My father my uncle my cousin, end up not the person behind the keyboard driving for the car they wanna talk about.

To the typical internet warriors hiding behind their keyboards , show me your money!! Talk is cheap but probably the ones talking about it are cheap in the first place. Singapore too stress people earning too less always have alot of whine about their sad little lives. As much can you guys can combine to flame you can't do anything to me other than the fact that you can't do anything about whatever i said. Try to use your time to think how to make more money maybe your life might improve for the better, who knows.

Nice one lah bro. Help us defend our Godly Honda. I paid a PREMIUM for it you know? How can anyhow let "mere peasant" driving non Conti/Honda shoot?! [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Edited by Karnaugh

Never did i think Honda is godly , i always maintain that since Honda are expensive it is really not a good time to get one now. But that said , since one has made his choice in the car they are driving , i think they are given the right to defend it? As much as i think it is supposed to be this way , do you see losers participating in their "so called" wars in which models and makes they have not even test driven in?

Seriously , premium is what? You also pay a "premium" in the HBDs you live in , do you whine about it ? As long as one is comfortable "paying" the "premium" is it a premium? Comeon , the same model you drive in SG are at least 2 times more exp as compared to one that you buy in other countries who is not paying a premium ? Why one is engross in the "premium" one pays on top of the normal premium , they don't seem to mind the other "premium" they are paying which is so much more. How strange? Their brain got problem ?

Edited by CH_CO

Nice one lah bro. Help us defend our Godly Honda. I paid a PREMIUM for it you know? How can anyhow let "mere peasant" driving non Conti/Honda shoot?! [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

That said , found out how to buy Korean Won yet? I still waiting for your all mighty answer.

The kid is back with a different outlook!! [laugh]

Same here , so what is new ? [crazy] Losers please come on and report ! Make my day please . LOL awww still trying hard to lead your sorry life hiding behind the keyboard i suppose? Try harder , maybe it will make your life better?

Edited by CH_CO

Same here , so what is new ? [crazy] Losers please come on and report ! Make my day please . LOL awww still trying hard i suppose? Try harder.

What is there to try? True losers will only brag and brag and fight without using their brains. While real winners are those who talk with senses, and ignore the insane. [:p]

Edited by Heartbreakid

What is there to try? True losers will only brag and brag and fight without using their brains. While real winners are those who see things clearly, and ignore the insane. [:p]

Look at the mirror , then read back on your own post , i think u will see urself. At least i am truthful to myself.

I don't see the need to brag , i think i still poor as compared to some others here but i think those who feel it this way are the ones leading a more sorry one than i am to think i am bragging.

Edited by CH_CO