The fight against loansharks

Sgnick

One of my friend spotted a runner once...painting on his neighbour's door...gave chase but did not manage to get the guy..called police and end up police was more interested in asking him his houshold income and all sorts of unrelated info! He has the entire thing on video yet police not interested to view also...

↡ Advertisement

My inlaw's block was harassed by loansharks few years back, they are targeting a neighbour few units away but on same floor.

So one day when I walk along the corridor to my inlaw's unit, the neighbour (standing outside his unit) asked me who I am and what I am doing there. Challenging everybody who walks along the common corridor, what an idiot. He might as well set up sentry post and carry SBO/helmet/rifle.

My inlaw's block was harassed by loansharks few years back, they are targeting a neighbour few units away but on same floor.

So one day when I walk along the corridor to my inlaw's unit, the neighbour (standing outside his unit) asked me who I am and what I am doing there. Challenging everybody who walks along the common corridor, what an idiot. He might as well set up sentry post and carry SBO/helmet/rifle.

hmmm...so long as he is polite and respectful is not such a bad thing - IF were having problems I would also be challenging everyone that I didn't recognise....makes the job that much harder for the ah-long right? And inlaws also benefit by having a "neighbourhood watchman"

hmmm...so long as he is polite and respectful is not such a bad thing - IF were having problems I would also be challenging everyone that I didn't recognise....makes the job that much harder for the ah-long right? And inlaws also benefit by having a "neighbourhood watchman"

Wonder what will happen if I am on my way to paint the interior walls of my inlaws place?

Neighbour: What are u doing here?

Me: Going to do some painting.

Wonder what will happen if I am on my way to paint the interior walls of my inlaws place?

Neighbour: What are u doing here?

Me: Going to do some painting.

Wah lau - you are eeevil.....

i must say this is a excellent idea [laugh] can go in but cannot go out [laugh]

edit:

what if the runner call 2nd runner to open the door?

i know i know!!

Put 2 layers of gates then the 2nd loan shark runner also kena trapped! [laugh]

If the police comes slower than the second runners.

Then just let the runners go free. Bo bian mah. Runners also got human rights. Cannot hamtum them anyhow.

i know i know!!

Put 2 layers of gates then the 2nd loan shark runner also kena trapped! [laugh]

Why not just build some traps similar to the SAW movies. The trapped runner must escape within a period of time or else.....SLASHED, CHOPPED, etc.

Why not just build some traps similar to the SAW movies. The trapped runner must escape within a period of time or else.....SLASHED, CHOPPED, etc.

everyday owners want to go in and out of the house also so lecheh.. must clear minefield everytime...

everyday owners want to go in and out of the house also so lecheh.. must clear minefield everytime...

Actually I got the best idea, splash paint/O$P$ on your own doors/walls and leave it there, and make sure u do a better job than those runners. The runners see already will save the effort as the job is already done. [laugh]

Actually they do not need to install that extra grill along the edge.

desperate runners will try to act smart to climb around that gate from the parapet. There is a high chance that the runners might slip and fall to their natural death.

Actually they do not need to install that extra grill along the edge.

desperate runners will try to act smart to climb around that gate from the parapet. There is a high chance that the runners might slip and fall to their natural death.

add some grease along the parapet to assist them along.... [lipsrsealed]

If paint some O$P$ on my door and corridor. Can I also apply to rent my front door area for cheap cheap $22 per year from HDB?

could be HDB encouraging this trend... so that more ppl renting corridor space from them for additional $22 + the town council no longer need to wash/clean the corridor after that + you continue paying conservancy charge.... WIN WIN WIN for HDB/Town council.

could be HDB encouraging this trend... so that more ppl renting corridor space from them for additional $22 + the town council no longer need to wash/clean the corridor after that + you continue paying conservancy charge.... WIN WIN WIN for HDB/Town council.

Y dont HDB & Ah Long work together...HDB can rent ah long a notice board to put up O$P$ notice...win win too...

Actually right now feel like whacking them. But I'll never know what I'll do when I encounter them myself. You know if whack wrongly and that fella die, the table will turn against me.

Agreed. In your heart think alr wanna whack but real life dont know will not haha! Maybe if I got friends around will go ask him to clean it off.. But I nv encounter before so wanna know what to do if encounter one next time :D

he should plant a claymore, trigged by tripwire...

↡ Advertisement