Search
Hyundai Veloster coming

• Search this thread
891 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 23 February 2011 - 10:24 AM

KARTer
  • KARTer
    Banned

Given that Hyundai's concept cars have good chance of making it to the showroom, will this one be available?

http://www.google.co...&...&bih=451the
我地呢班打工仔, 通街走直头系坏肠胃, 温个些少到月底点够驶(吃个鬼), 咪话无乜所谓, 最弊波士郁的发威(癫过鸡), 一咪系处系唔系就乱黎吠, 哎亲加薪块面拿起恶睇(扭下计)...我地呢班打工仔 一生一世为钱币做奴隶, 个种辛苦折堕讲出吓鬼(死比你睇),半斤八两 就算有福都无你享...

Posted 23 February 2011 - 10:27 AM

Whathefish
  • Premium member
    Whathefish
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Choi....but only a dream car poor family man bigcry.gif
You think u r princess har?

Posted 23 February 2011 - 10:31 AM

SimonTan
  • SimonTan
    Banned

Sure to come....but will people buy?
Will not be as cheap.

Posted 23 February 2011 - 02:57 PM

Yaloryalor
  • Premium member
    Yaloryalor
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Sure to come....but will people buy?
Will not be as cheap.

Sporean dun scare expensive jus scare too common. laugh.gif
树欲静而风不止。。。

Posted 23 February 2011 - 05:34 PM

Majordan
  • Majordan
    4th Gear

nice.. reminds me of the Bravo

Posted 23 February 2011 - 05:35 PM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed

\

HAHAHAHAHA nice one!

singaporeans are a rich bunch

Posted 23 February 2011 - 05:58 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    NOS-ed

concept looks nice, like a squished 370Z

Posted 23 February 2011 - 06:31 PM

KARTer
  • KARTer
    Banned

plus sporeans also not scare high-price cars coz they happy to pay more for COE than car itself..... biggrin.gif .... this is equal to for every car they buy, they 'contribute' the same amount of $$ (for the actual car) to the govt.... they buy one, govt gets one free.. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

car value (40k) + COE (another 40k) = he buys one, govt gets one...

Edited by KARTer, 23 February 2011 - 06:32 PM.

我地呢班打工仔, 通街走直头系坏肠胃, 温个些少到月底点够驶(吃个鬼), 咪话无乜所谓, 最弊波士郁的发威(癫过鸡), 一咪系处系唔系就乱黎吠, 哎亲加薪块面拿起恶睇(扭下计)...我地呢班打工仔 一生一世为钱币做奴隶, 个种辛苦折堕讲出吓鬼(死比你睇),半斤八两 就算有福都无你享...

Posted 23 February 2011 - 08:30 PM

I-LOVE-CARS
  • I-LOVE-CARS
    6th Gear

Yep, i agree laugh.gif

Posted 23 February 2011 - 08:34 PM

Mike1234
  • Mike1234
    Supercharged

concept looks nice, like a squished 370Z

Yea...tats what i tot...

i still like the japanese FT-86concept leh....

Btw, its confirmed that it will not be an AWD but RWD...

smile.gif
My girlfriend leads a very sad life. That is why i existed

Posted 31 August 2011 - 11:05 PM

Proton_neutron
  • Proton_neutron
    6th Gear

For anybody interested, there's news that the Veloster is coming in around October.

Engine will probably be the same as the Elantra's.

Posted 31 August 2011 - 11:12 PM

Darthrevan
  • Premium member
    Darthrevan
    Turbocharged

i really wonder how will Veloster's 3rd door work in sg..ours in RHD and the person who opens the right door might get hit by a vehicle? laugh.gif

Posted 31 August 2011 - 11:13 PM

Proton_neutron
  • Proton_neutron
    6th Gear

i really wonder how will Veloster's 3rd door work in sg..ours in RHD and the person who opens the right door might get hit by a vehicle? laugh.gif

Like the Mini Cooper Clubman right?

I suppose Hyundai will make a RHD conversion =)

Posted 31 August 2011 - 11:33 PM

Pocus
  • Pocus
    Supercharged

For anybody interested, there's news that the Veloster is coming in around October.

Engine will probably be the same as the Elantra's.

if really use the elantra engine I sian half... Lol
1.6 TC please..

Edited by Pocus, 31 August 2011 - 11:36 PM.

Colt (Turbo) Version R, gunning the streets since 2008

Posted 31 August 2011 - 11:34 PM

Lethalstrike
  • Lethalstrike
    5th Gear

Too bad it does not have the poke to go with its looks yet.

Turbo petrol engine will probably be available for it in the near future.

Posted 31 August 2011 - 11:40 PM

Proton_neutron
  • Proton_neutron
    6th Gear

if really use the elantra engine I sian half... Lol
1.6 TC please..

The 1.6TGDi will only be available from next yr Feb onwards I guesstimate.

It'll be a rough guide as to how KMC will package the Veloster, with its pricing, and features!

Posted 31 August 2011 - 11:45 PM

Yagami85
  • Yagami85
    2nd Gear

personally i think this car is really nice..in one of the korean drama , lee min ho is driving it.. haha

Posted 01 September 2011 - 12:57 AM

Toyota_Katano
  • Toyota_Katano
    Clutched

I simply love the car! For me, best looking Hyundai ever!!!

Here are some details on the Veloster

Posted 01 September 2011 - 07:44 AM

Proton_neutron
  • Proton_neutron
    6th Gear

But don't know if it'll be a popular car when sold here.

Afterall, it's still a 3-door [alright 4, if you really have to ask] coupe.

???

Posted 01 September 2011 - 08:43 AM

SimonTan
  • SimonTan
    Banned

Sport cars insurance will be sky high....

Back to Korean Talk  ·  Car Brands Top

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users