Hyundai Veloster coming?

KARTer

u drive lexus so atas... y bother about those lowly hyundai... -_-

he said his 2nd car is lexus, so i guess his first car could be hyundai? [grin]

↡ Advertisement

Went down to Komoco again today, the listed price is $122,999, they are offering a 10k discount at $112,999.

Turbo version coming end 2012.

Btw, one guy at the counter told me insurance for Veloster will be 3k and for Scirocco it is 6k, zun bo?

Seems like now komoco always give 10K discount. But too bad now the price too expensive, 10K discount also not much use. [:p]

Went down to Komoco again today, the listed price is $122,999, they are offering a 10k discount at $112,999.

Btw, one guy at the counter told me insurance for Veloster will be 3k and for Scirocco it is 6k, zun bo?

What is the OMV?

Err...i find the position of the push button start/stop engine a bit dangerous....can quite easily to accidentally press....

Possible if you are taking the manual car.

My Scirocco's insurance is 1.7k with 30% NCD.

CAr wise, look solid from outside, but have to test drive to get a better feel inside,it's about the car we drive after 2-3 weeks later.

Price wise, not cheap !

So that burger anyhow say one, aiyo, what a lousy guy, dunno dun anyhow say lah.

Maybe he's quoting based on an 18 year old with no driving experience and wants 0 excess... and its first year compulsory insurance assigned by the dealer! hahaha

Or maybe he's referring to Scirocco R?? But even for an R i doubt it will be anywhere near that.

CAr wise, look solid from outside, but have to test drive to get a better feel inside,it's about the car we drive after 2-3 weeks later.

Price wise, not cheap !

spending 115k on a Korean hatch is quite a bitter pill to swallow... but then again as long as u are happy behind the wheel, nothing else matters.

spending 115k on a Korean hatch is quite a bitter pill to swallow... but then again as long as u are happy behind the wheel, nothing else matters.

very true...juz be happy with ur choice..

115k for current car price consider still ok liao. There are even many much more expensive cars in the market. :D

↡ Advertisement