No proper rain shelter at Compass Point

Latka

Later mod say anyhow open new thread.......eat 6

Anyway ....looking forward to see "ex-Compass Point"

Don't quite like Seletar Mall n Punggol waterway pt

Why you dont like seletar mall and punggol waterway point? Lol.

Later mod say anyhow open new thread.......eat 6

Anyway ....looking forward to see "ex-Compass Point"

Don't quite like Seletar Mall n Punggol waterway pt

have not been to Waterway Point.

for Seletar Mall, I find the corridor design and a bit narrow and actually a bit cramped during lunch time. otherwise, the selection of shops is interesting to me.

Why you dont like seletar mall and punggol waterway point? Lol.

Just feel not so walk friendly..Imho

Also...Waterway Point u see signage to toilet 70m ....like jin far

Hair salons facing restaurant is not gd

I not boss material leh.

Me too

• Praise 1

Me too ð

you not boss then nobody can call himself boss liao

• Praise 1

for Seletar Mall, I find the corridor design and a bit narrow and actually a bit cramped during lunch time. otherwise, the selection of shops is interesting to me.

I have no complaints about Seletar Mall as it is not a big mall. Shops are decent, parking ok. Watched movies a few times there. 

Been to waterway point once. Dont really like the layout. Havent patronise the cinema there. Dont think I will be interested to go there anytime soon. I leave it to the Punggol residents to enjoy their weekends there. Once Compass One reopens, dont think I will even bother to go waterway point anymore.

Seletar mall cmi, i feel frustrated inside esp when its crowded. Waterway point more spacious

I have no complaints about Seletar Mall as it is not a big mall. Shops are decent, parking ok. Watched movies a few times there.

Been to waterway point once. Dont really like the layout. Havent patronise the cinema there. Dont think I will be interested to go there anytime soon. I leave it to the Punggol residents to enjoy their weekends there. Once Compass One reopens, dont think I will even bother to go waterway point anymore.

Waterway points indeed confusing, the layout not as simple as compass point.

I think compass point still a better mall just that they don't have cinema.

• Praise 1

Seletar mall cmi, i feel frustrated inside esp when its crowded. Waterway point more spacious

Waterway points indeed confusing, the layout not as simple as compass point.

I think compass point still a better mall just that they don't have cinema.

Maybe you went on a weekend thats why coz seletar mall really not that big. And the mall is mainly cater for Fernvale residents + some from sengkang and seletar. 

Maybe you went on a weekend thats why coz seletar mall really not that big. And the mall is mainly cater for Fernvale residents + some from sengkang and seletar.

Yes. I still love westgate and jem. Layout good though need to bring portable fire extinguisher haha

Yes. I still love westgate and jem. Layout good though need to bring portable fire extinguisher haha

Love the isn't an supermarket at Westgate I set an. Got a sake bar inside some more, can buy snack from the stalls inside and eat with sake. Very song ah. What's more, sake prices is departmental stall prices.

I still prefer IMM [laugh]

IMM also good, spacious and free parking. Cheaper sport shoes.

Love the isn't an supermarket at Westgate I set an. Got a sake bar inside some more, can buy snack from the stalls inside and eat with sake. Very song ah. What's more, sake prices is departmental stall prices.

Yes though abit pricey but its a nice experience. No need go town for japanese products.

But for groceries i rather go fairprice at JEM.

I still prefer IMM  [laugh]

2nd that... IMM very spacious, and several outlet shops 

except for the miserable passenger lift to go carpark.. long wait + many people

i always try to park near the escalators. I seldom take the lift.

If i knew where the stairs were, i would take them.

Compass Point was a pretty lousy mall. I seldom went there except to do banking related things.

I have to say that WWP has superceded it in all ways

- cinema, F&B offerings. Main tenants (Daiso + NTUC Finest vs Cold storage and Metro ...)

I wonder what the revamped compass point will offer.

WWP is bit confusing but u get used to it after a while. The young children's play area is great.

Agreed, i also dont really like waterway point, the layout no good and like you said, hair salons face eatery. 

• Praise 1

Nowadays I seldom travel to west but somehow if I do I will go to IMM. For some reason I feel very comfortable there. I dont get confuse parking and walking around there. Its unlike Nex, which I frequent regularly. It took me quite a while to get used to the layout at Nex. Maybe I need to do that for waterway too. But for IMM, no issue at all from the beginning. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1