Season parking at raffles place

Yeshe

ok, my new job will be in raffles place and I m having difficulty trying to source for a season parking lot. I believe there are old threads on this in the past, but i need up to date info so that i can apply for the season parking. anyone can advise?

↡ Advertisement

which building at raffles place r u working at? park golden shoe lor.. Shld have lot. Capital square or great eastern also shld have. I park GE bldg last time when working at capital square becuase i hate the long Q in the morning going into cap sq carpark.

which building at raffles place r u working at? park golden shoe lor.. Shld have lot. Capital square or great eastern also shld have. I park GE bldg last time when working at capital square becuase i hate the long Q in the morning going into cap sq carpark.

my new place at clifford centre. so golden shoe or market st should have availability?

try to contact metro n wilson parking as they operate quite a number of carparks in town area, that shld be easier than visiting the individual bldg management to ask

ok, my new job will be in raffles place and I m having difficulty trying to source for a season parking lot. I believe there are old threads on this in the past, but i need up to date info so that i can apply for the season parking. anyone can advise?

I park on double yellow line along lao pa sat together with the vans and lorries, loading unloading goods.

Free.

The most dangerous place is the safest place concept. try it.

I park on double yellow line along lao pa sat together with the vans and lorries, loading unloading goods.

Free.

The most dangerous place is the safest place concept. try it.

sibey good idea leh u, then i have to go n buy a lollie leow lah [whip]

sibey good idea leh u, then i have to go n buy a lollie leow lah [whip]

the beauty is no need to buy lorry. just park it there, unless you car is such an eyesore.

last time got chrysler crossfire own by one of the stallholders i believe.

park there whole day for so many months TP stop there also bo chup. hahah

park one week and you will more than earn back the cost of the summon if kena, haha.

'may be laughing but i,m not joking

golden shoe is nearer for u, i think shld have. If not can try fullerton but i think its around $400

got to be on waiting list for GS parking....i heard they raised GS parking to 320 i think,

:D

got to be on waiting list for GS parking....i heard they raised GS parking to 320 i think,

:D

tats why i asking, anyone know any parking near tat area without needing to be on waiting list?

How I wish I own the parking there..... Lol

for your information, i waited 2yrs+ for my parking in raffles...

my colleague? waited for 3yrs...

good luck!

i heard for ORQ, even if you are director level (for one of the investment bank there), also no parking lot.....

↡ Advertisement