Any good workshop to recommend in the west?

Bau_ong

Hi all,

please recommend me any car workshop that are good and reliable in the west.

will appreciate if you could answer in the followin format so that other forum user could find this info useful as well

Name of WS:

Address & postal code:

Cost of servicing package:

Services it provide in the package:

why u recommend WS

eg

Stamford tyres

19 Lok Yang Way, Jurong Singapore 628635

$118

Caltex Havoline Fully Synthetic (see link: http://intune.stamfordtyres.com/workshop_and_services.aspx)

it is near my work place and it is easy to send and collect my car back

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Heres a few wS in the west but Nv chk the pricing.. Motec at jurong west industrial, GTR tech at midview building, pitstop at Enterprise hub along Toh guan east. Enterprise building, midview building, Toh guan centre and enterprise hub all at west side u can surf net for the workshops available there.

• Praise 1

Any good workshop for KIA car serving around woodlands? Thanks......

GSC Auto Service.

10 Admiralty Street

#01-12, Northlink Building

Singapore 757695

Check out their monthly deal for servicing package!

Neutral Newbie

anyone knows of any workshop that knows how to tap out the following electrical signals from a FIAT DOBLO commercial van?

- odometer signal / speedometer signal

- reverse signal

i am working on a project that needs these signals from my test vehicle (FIAT DOBLO).

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

thanks

• Praise 1

Hi guys, need recommendation as per title.

Tasks :

1. Remove and potential panel-beat front fenders

2. Remove and push front bumper back to shape

3. Replace front lamps (self supplied parts)

4. Put fenders and bumper back, as aligned as possible

5. Panel-beat license plate (lol)

No spray painting required - old car liao.

Can anyone provide an estimated cost?

Need to gauge whether to claim insurance or not.

• Praise 1

Hi guys, need recommendation as per title.

Tasks :

1. Remove and potential panel-beat front fenders

2. Remove and push front bumper back to shape

3. Replace front lamps (self supplied parts)

4. Put fenders and bumper back, as aligned as possible

5. Panel-beat license plate (lol)

No spray painting required - old car liao.

Can anyone provide an estimated cost?

Need to gauge whether to claim insurance or not.

Any quote without looking at car is not acceptable

• Praise 1

Just getting an estimate so that I have something to start with.

Bro, i did panel beating and spray painting for my back bumper as it was damaged when i reversed into a pillar. The right tail lights got replaced too and the whole touch up cost me less than 350, i'm not sure whats the average market price but i find it quite ok given the workmanship of the job.

Since you are supplying your own lamps, i guess an estimate would be less than 300. I can pm you the address if you find it reasonable. Hope this helps.

• Praise 1

Bro, i did panel beating and spray painting for my back bumper as it was damaged when i reversed into a pillar. The right tail lights got replaced too and the whole touch up cost me less than 350, i'm not sure whats the average market price but i find it quite ok given the workmanship of the job.

Since you are supplying your own lamps, i guess an estimate would be less than 300. I can pm you the address if you find it reasonable. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info Bro.

I did all that was listed above, including minor panel beat on both fenders (initially thought no need) and bonnet + bend back a small bar that was holding the bumper. During collection inspection, notice a pole light wasn't lighted up, so that was fixed on the spot as well. All these at $160.

Not sure if price is right or not, but since couldn't get any recommendation earlier, had to rush to an old and trusted spray paint shop I know. Irony is, I did everything, except spray paint. Hahaha...

Thanks for the info Bro.

I did all that was listed above, including minor panel beat on both fenders (initially thought no need) and bonnet + bend back a small bar that was holding the bumper. During collection inspection, notice a pole light wasn't lighted up, so that was fixed on the spot as well. All these at $160.

Not sure if price is right or not, but since couldn't get any recommendation earlier, had to rush to an old and trusted spray paint shop I know. Irony is, I did everything, except spray paint. Hahaha...

I think its good since its a shop that you trusted and i think price wise is reasonable as well. Do you need to spray paint the fenders as well or its not that noticeable?

I think its good since its a shop that you trusted and i think price wise is reasonable as well. Do you need to spray paint the fenders as well or its not that noticeable?

Luck (well, whatever that's left) was with me, as the areas needing panel beat didn't have paint chip.

So no spray paint needed at all. Bumper black patches here and there, but that's alright with me.

In fact the only place needing some touch up paint is probably the license plate. Need to ensure white color. Will use liquid paper...

Edited by Kingkong
↡ Advertisement