Subaru Outback ...any comments

Lycanthrope

Cool man. Don't have we look for him!ððð

If don't have I ask for refund for the car ... Hahaha.

Btw, any of you consider CX-5, Mazda. Heard its 160ksgd, what do you think of the price vs. Car feature/ performance? Worth the price?

↡ Advertisement

Btw, any of you consider CX-5, Mazda. Heard its 160ksgd, what do you think of the price vs. Car feature/ performance? Worth the price?

If don't have you buy lunch. As for the CX/5 test drove . Good! But local AD. See Beh Kwee the maintenance. As cheap as bmw and merdz

The 2016 outback has eyesight. Its Confirmed. Just booked the vehicle , hope the COE bid comes through.

If have at same price, will be good for all. :)

The 2016 outback has eyesight. Its Confirmed. Just booked the vehicle , hope the COE bid comes through.

Sure hope your SE is right. The brochure (photo) I saw only had Rear Vehicle Detection and Auto Dimming. Did you show you anything in writing or just shared verbally?

It will be a super bonus if Eyesight is part of package. And since new FXT comes with Memory Seats, hope 2016 Outback gets this upgrade too  [:p] 

MI got this ride?

Siao eh, u demote our president ah

KFC Tan demoted himself in my eyes (and I'm sure many others as well) when he became another CBL Puppet-sident

Sure hope your SE is right. The brochure (photo) I saw only had Rear Vehicle Detection and Auto Dimming. Did you show you anything in writing or just shared verbally?

It will be a super bonus if Eyesight is part of package. And since new FXT comes with Memory Seats, hope 2016 Outback gets this upgrade too [:p]

KFC Tan demoted himself in my eyes (and I'm sure many others as well) when he became another CBL Puppet-sident

Well, the brochure is the 2015 model features. I hope he is choon as well. But clearly they have made the interior more premium compared to earlier models. One thing for sure don't have is mirrorlink, I saw some vids on outback that has it but others don't. Mirrorlink captures your smartphone and throws it on to the car display. Useful for GPS since the outback comes without.

SE mentioned don't get lapis blue as they need to get rid of 2015 stock first, say this as a directive from Japan HQ. Other colours ordered will be 2016.

me booked last weekend , non guaranteed pkg $121 K,

most colors out of stock and saw a few families queuing to test the outback, think the value is good for the price.

but the only downside is the 2.5L engine relatively weak compared to FXT.

No choice wife love the space and ride comfort of the outback and also the much better interior quality (compared to FXT)

121k? More expensive than list price?

Well, the brochure is the 2015 model features. I hope he is choon as well. But clearly they have made the interior more premium compared to earlier models. One thing for sure don't have is mirrorlink, I saw some vids on outback that has it but others don't. Mirrorlink captures your smartphone and throws it on to the car display. Useful for GPS since the outback comes without.

SE mentioned don't get lapis blue as they need to get rid of 2015 stock first, say this as a directive from Japan HQ. Other colours ordered will be 2016.

If you see a 2016 platinum grey, flash your headlights

What does this $2,500 package cover....Is this just purely for labour and engine oil?

Maybe follow this but cover up to 100k. 

Actually if go by this package price, the $2.5k seems worth it. The pdf put 40k package already $1,477.

Maybe follow this but cover up to 100k. 

Actually if go by this package price, the $2.5k seems worth it. The pdf put 40k package already $1,477.

The link you provided is the Preventive Maintainance package. This includes some change of parts e.g. brake pads, air con pulley etc.

There is another normal servicing package and I wanted to check if $2.5K is for which package

List price $116.8k

(1) $114.8 6G

(2) $113.8 6NG

(3) $112.8 8NG

(4) $113.8 8NG + 2 years service package

SE own pocket- don't have

Freebies- extra car mat.

Price rebounded by $6k after the 2nd round Feb COE exercise.

Forester up by $7k.  So the net price difference is $1k now (if my math is correct).

Confirmed no eyesight bro. Tony Tan!!! Sure BOH?!!!
↡ Advertisement