Those who own Made in Korea cars,

Rubberstamp

Neutral Newbie

This is to justify if Ingenius's comment is true or not.

Your MIK car must be your only car.

Not counted if its your second car.

Neutral Newbie

I am not trying to be a snob but if you think about it, Ingenius's comment does have some truth in it.

If i have enough money, i certainly would not buy a MIK car.

Of course, there are exceptions where there are people who are truly in love with MIK cars.

But generally, if you have the money, you will get something other than the usual MIK cars.

No?

Turbocharged

I am not trying to be a snob but if you think about it, Ingenius's comment does have some truth in it.

Of course, there are exceptions where there are people who are truly in love with MIK cars.

But generally, if you have the money, you will get something other than the usual MIK cars.

No?

Where is the link to Ingenius's statement?

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

No?

This has nothing to do with MIK cars being reliable or not?

Or MIK car underpowered or not.

Or MIK car chio or not

Or MIK car value for money or not

Purely based on montery terms and status and affordability

Edited by Rubberstamp

No?

Not true...my friend earns more than 75k PA and driving santa fe...

some people just dun see y must spend so much on car...

Turbocharged

No reason.

Just arbituary number.

So let me get it right here. You pulled some arbituary number from the air, attribute it to someone else's statement and started a thread to discuss this matter?

Neutral Newbie

Not true...my friend earns more than 75k PA and driving santa fe...

some people just dun see y must spend so much on car...

Yes you are right.

There are people who do not really bother about cars. Just get from here to there.

My post was actually directed to the fellow MCFs here. Whom i believe are all car lovers.

Neutral Newbie

So let me get it right here. You pulled some arbituary number from the air, attribute it to someone else's statement and started a thread to discuss this matter?

Yep. Exactly

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

I mean, i could have use other arbituary figures like 50K, 60K, 100K etc...

but i just plucked 75k out of the air

Edited by Rubberstamp

No?

budden, with the growing market (catching up wif jeepoonese cars) and design of the MIKs.. i wouldn't necessary point my finger directly at people with lower income buying cars MIK.

they would buy MICs instead. [laugh]

Turbocharged
(edited)

budden, with the growing market (catching up wif jeepoonese cars) and design of the MIKs.. i wouldn't necessary point my finger directly at people with lower income buying cars MIK.

they would buy MICs instead. [laugh]

they won be buying car lah.

most will not want to buy a car that COE is more expensive than it.

Edited by Joseph22

Turbocharged

I mean, i could have use other arbituary figures like 50K, 60K, 100K etc...

but i just plucked 75k out of the air

ok, I feel that 75k is not really a fair figure, even if I am not able to tell you what is a fair figure.

MIK cars are definitely cheaper to buy than most equivalent MIJ counterpart.

I would think that most MIK buyers is able to afford a MIJ or even Conti but chose not to do so due to various other reasons.

If price is the only consideration, then MIC cars would be flooding our street, not MIK.

IMO, there is no significant difference in income level for MIK and MIJ owners as the price difference is not big enough to meaningfully seperate the 2 groups. Even if hard data is available for the average income of MIK and MIJ owners, the spectrum of brands and models in the market makes any comparison meaningless.

think there r those who earn less than 40K pa buying jap cars too...so if the car one drive is a reflection of his income then it is grossly way off the mark. anyway, MIK cars r quite good these few yrs so to buy 1 makes economic sense.

↡ Advertisement