Those who own Made in Korea cars,

Rubberstamp

Conti car but 100% loan vs. MIK car but no loan.

How do you attribute this scenario?

if u can down MIK full cash, how is it even remotely possible to take 100% loan on conti?

I don't think how much u earn justified what car u drive.. For my case i am earning around 50k pa.. i still prefer to get a better car than a bigger house.. Although i know is depreciate along the time.. Different ppl have different view.. I can live in a 3-rm flat but i own a conti car so whats the problem with that?

Supersonic

I don't think how much u earn justified what car u drive.. For my case i am earning around 50k pa.. i still prefer to get a better car than a bigger house.. Although i know is depreciate along the time.. Different ppl have different view.. I can live in a 3-rm flat but i own a conti car so whats the problem with that?

Haha, no wonder nowadays you can find many conti and even luxury cars in HDB carpark. [:p] Cause many pple share the same thinking like you. [:)]

Turbocharged

Haha, no wonder nowadays you can find many conti and even luxury cars in HDB carpark. [:p] Cause many pple share the same thinking like you. [:)]

The old generation is save and invest first, spend later.

The young generation is spend first, save later

So young people thesedays, despite their megre salary, seems to have better lives than the older guys who actually earn more.

When the next recession hit (which is quite common thesedays), it is a no brainer who will survive the recession better

Supersonic

The old generation is save and invest first, spend later.

The young generation is spend first, save later

So young people thesedays, despite their megre salary, seems to have better lives than the older guys who actually earn more.

When the next recession hit (which is quite common thesedays), it is a no brainer who will survive the recession better

True, nowadays many young pple drive very nice and big car, wondering how much they are earning? [:/] If they earn more and can afford, then gd for them.

True, nowadays many young pple drive very nice and big car, wondering how much they are earning? [:/] If they earn more and can afford, then gd for them.

If they earn enough to comfortably afford such nice cars, good for them, we have nothing to say.

If they are spending well beyond their budget, however, or don't know how to prioritize their spending, then good luck to them should they hit a rough patch.

And don't forget that while it is easy to think that young people who own expensive cars are either earning a lot, born rich or spending unwisely, there are some who scrimp and save just to own such cars, denying themselves other pleasures like the occasional nice meal or night out. Worth it or not? Well, its not for me to say.

how abt made in korea trucks [:p]

Haven't seen MIK HGV on our roads.

never heard of their super tua lowlee before leh :huh:

Not sure about the really "super big" ones, but recently I noted quite a few of the Hyundai HD65 14-foot lorries on the road. Have yet to try one out, but I don't see why it shouldn't perform as well as the Japanese brands if maintained properly.

when i was earning less than 50k, i own MIJ.

when earning is > 75K, it became MIK.

maybe earning less than 50k, own cat A MIJ car.

earning > 75K, own cat B MIK car.

If they earn enough to comfortably afford such nice cars, good for them, we have nothing to say.

If they are spending well beyond their budget, however, or don't know how to prioritize their spending, then good luck to them should they hit a rough patch.

And don't forget that while it is easy to think that young people who own expensive cars are either earning a lot, born rich or spending unwisely, there are some who scrimp and save just to own such cars, denying themselves other pleasures like the occasional nice meal or night out. Worth it or not? Well, its not for me to say.

no point discussing about worth or not la

everyone leads the life that they choose

to each his own lor

no point discussing about worth or not la

everyone leads the life that they choose

to each his own lor

Yes, precisely my point - read my last sentence.

In the area i live in, seldom see any korean cars in the driveway. most are usually conti cars or toyotas.

vacancy for live in garden don't come easy [:p]

me and my bro in law drives MIK. :D

my bro in law annual think is around 130K [;)] me less than him of course

↡ Advertisement