Those Made Korea cars

• Search this thread
306 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 12 March 2011 - 11:13 PM

Hondavvvtec
  • Premium member
    Hondavvvtec
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

yah, forgot to mention just in case some of u might think he is an old fellow, he is just 37. To him, car is a transport nia, he is into property with 4 pte and 1 hdb on hand

Posted 12 March 2011 - 11:23 PM

Coupecabriolet
  • Coupecabriolet
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Trying to say u live in high class area??
Hao Lian..

nice, you spotted the same thing as i did laugh.gif
Road hoggers will never admit they are one. YUCKS.

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:22 AM

Picanto

vacancy for live in garden don't come easy tongue.gif

me and my bro in law drives MIK. biggrin.gif

my bro in law annual think is around 130K wink.gif me less than him of course

i dun have a garden. its just a driveway to park the car.

Posted 13 March 2011 - 10:23 PM

Fat_slayer
  • Fat_slayer
    1st Gear

my direct boss, earns abt 150K / yr ----> drives MIK - Hyundai accent

My boss around the same as urs... He do not drive and sometimes hitch a hike from me.

Different people spend their money differently. Cannot use the same yardstick to measure.

Posted 13 March 2011 - 10:56 PM

Dragonl
  • Premium member
    Dragonl
    2nd Gear

More rich a person is the less showy n more stingy they are.

Posted 16 March 2011 - 11:17 AM

Tom_kkh
  • Tom_kkh
    6th Gear

i dun have a garden. its just a driveway to park the car.

live in driver job also hard to come by. congrats laugh.gif

Posted 13 April 2011 - 05:32 PM

Eng40765
  • Eng40765
    3rd Gear

when i was earning less than 50k, i own MIJ.
when earning is > 75K, it became MIK.

I like - got character.

Posted 14 April 2011 - 08:50 AM

JBara
  • JBara
    Clutched

how many of you earn more than 75K PA?

I would say that I only making 750.00 pm = 9000 pa
Thats why I bought used Hyundai Accent......cannot afford new one ......no money
after all I bought cash ......without "pening" to furnish back the loan

You know what majority all those driving expensive cars are those whom "love to donate their hard earned money" to the banks.
biggrin.gif

Posted 10 July 2012 - 10:53 PM

Vicsaw
  • Premium member
    Vicsaw
    Clutched

75K is not a lot of money these days. I owned a Korean car and I love driving it.

Posted 11 July 2012 - 08:43 PM

Tom_kkh
  • Tom_kkh
    6th Gear

I am not trying to be a snob but if you think about it, Ingenius's comment does have some truth in it.

If i have enough money, i certainly would not buy a MIK car.
Of course, there are exceptions where there are people who are truly in love with MIK cars.
But generally, if you have the money, you will get something other than the usual MIK cars.
No?

i more than 75k lei... than how? i freak? so sad....

Posted 11 July 2012 - 08:57 PM

Sxxchen
  • Sxxchen
    Neutral Newbie

It's kinda of unfair using such judgement, friend of mine driving picanto, but stays in gcb, >75k
Even those driving Audi or bmw6 stay in hdb.
It's more on preference of car rather than income IMO.

Edited by Sxxchen, 11 July 2012 - 08:58 PM.

Posted 19 July 2012 - 08:01 PM

Saturnz
  • Saturnz
    3rd Gear

To me owning MIK cars does nt mean u have low income..previously was driving a VW but after a year tink no point wasting so much $ on car..therefore sold off instead and got a Hyundai..OPC somemore..heh..with that extra $ u can use that on other more useful stuff laugh.gif

Posted 19 July 2012 - 08:07 PM

Saturnz
  • Saturnz
    3rd Gear

Oh ya i remember i saw before a Minister driving Kia Cerato .. someone who is super rich driving a MIK car!

Posted 19 July 2012 - 08:41 PM

Aaron_soh80
  • Aaron_soh80
    Banned

Korean car good lay.. at least can last very long without problem..

Posted 19 July 2012 - 08:58 PM

Danielchien
  • Premium member
    Danielchien
    Neutral Newbie

used to own an alfa....good car but spent alot of time in workshop, very tempremetal car!
after scrap, got a MIK SUV.....really good car....no problem at all, only regular servicing.

Posted 19 July 2012 - 09:43 PM

Lycanthrope
  • Lycanthrope
    4th Gear

thats why i am waiting for the new Santa fe ...

Posted 19 July 2012 - 09:57 PM

NOS-ed

Korean car good lay.. at least can last very long without problem..

Which model you refering? unsure.gif
Life is very fragile.
Nobody knows what gonna happen next.

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:00 PM

Leijasper
  • Premium member
    Leijasper
    2nd Gear

I'm 1 of them. Thou i love car too but in my stage of life (29), there's so much more i'll need to plan for ie, retirement, son education etc. I drive a 2nd hand 08 avante :) reason- value for $, easily affordable... To be honest, only 75k/annum guys I'll suggest dun even think of 2l car..y be a slave of ur car? Hope my 2cents dun offend any bros here :)
Graciousness is 2 way traffic, my behavior reflects urs!!

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:00 PM

Leijasper
  • Premium member
    Leijasper
    2nd Gear

I'm 1 of them. Thou i love car too but in my stage of life (29), there's so much more i'll need to plan for ie, retirement, son education etc. I drive a 2nd hand 08 avante :) reason- value for $, easily affordable... To be honest, only 75k/annum guys I'll suggest dun even think of 2l car..y be a slave of ur car? Hope my 2cents dun offend any bros here :)
Graciousness is 2 way traffic, my behavior reflects urs!!

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:01 PM

NOS-ed

To me owning MIK cars does nt mean u have low income..previously was driving a VW but after a year tink no point wasting so much $ on car..therefore sold off instead and got a Hyundai..OPC somemore..heh..with that extra $ u can use that on other more useful stuff laugh.gif

This is so true, no point wasting so much money on a car. I find korea car is decent enough to drive around. tongue.gif
Life is very fragile.
Nobody knows what gonna happen next.

Back to Korean Talk  ·  Car Brands Top

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users