Those who own Made in Korea cars,

Rubberstamp

Supersonic

Korean car good lay.. at least can last very long without problem..

Which model you refering? [:/]

↡ Advertisement

I'm 1 of them. Thou i love car too but in my stage of life (29), there's so much more i'll need to plan for ie, retirement, son education etc. I drive a 2nd hand 08 avante :) reason- value for $, easily affordable... To be honest, only 75k/annum guys I'll suggest dun even think of 2l car..y be a slave of ur car? Hope my 2cents dun offend any bros here :)

I'm 1 of them. Thou i love car too but in my stage of life (29), there's so much more i'll need to plan for ie, retirement, son education etc. I drive a 2nd hand 08 avante :) reason- value for $, easily affordable... To be honest, only 75k/annum guys I'll suggest dun even think of 2l car..y be a slave of ur car? Hope my 2cents dun offend any bros here :)

Supersonic

To me owning MIK cars does nt mean u have low income..previously was driving a VW but after a year tink no point wasting so much $ on car..therefore sold off instead and got a Hyundai..OPC somemore..heh..with that extra $ u can use that on other more useful stuff [laugh]

This is so true, no point wasting so much money on a car. I find korea car is decent enough to drive around. [:p]

29 is very young.......

anyway, it's a slave only if one cannot afford it..if the all in car expenses is below 20% of your annual income, i think it's still ok...

Twincharged

This is so true, no point wasting so much money on a car. I find korea car is decent enough to drive around. [:p]

Agreed,esp the Kia K5,hoping the turbo version will come in.

29 is very young.......

anyway, it's a slave only if one cannot afford it..if the all in car expenses is below 20% of your annual income, i think it's still ok...

It's like seeing a cup with water either half full or half empty. 29 isn't too young liao la.. It really cost quite a significant figure to retire nowadays. I'll rather spend on my family den a car (thou I does at times gets envious of frens who got a Betta ride) I does admit dat when we drive m.i.k car, ppl does see us no up :( my ex boss when I'm still a commercial diver, makes millions a year, drives a sunny :) what ever he buys, all cash..

Neutral Newbie

Yes bro, it is indeed decent! Perhaps 10-15 years ago...people had this bad impression on MIK cars...but 10-15 years later...technology, design and durability has tremendously improved on these cars...so i dun see a reason why is it indecent to drive on such brands...

Neutral Newbie

my uncle's new kr car feels lightweight on door, aircon is stupid either freezing or cooking , fresh air circulation no filter , seat sink in & no support , its hard to give up on those extras in my car,

Supersonic

Agreed,esp the Kia K5,hoping the turbo version will come in.

The K5 looks nice but dont know how come this car not popular? [confused]

Supersonic

my uncle's new kr car feels lightweight on door, aircon is stupid either freezing or cooking , fresh air circulation no filter , seat sink in & no support , its hard to give up on those extras in my car,

What is kr? [:/]

Infact Korean car are not cheap nowaday. Look at Elantra, The price is higher the Mazda, mitshu, and nissan etc.

Woohoo... After reading the whole thread, realised that this is just a thread again for pple to boast about how much they earn blah blah blah...

Haha!

The people with the really serious money never need to boast.

For the rest there is always mcf.

:D

Supersonic

korea car are a big no no to me, own hyundai before, alot of problems............

Which era of korea car you owned? [:/] I believe if you owned korea cars in 2000 or earlier, there should be lots of problems.

Neutral Newbie

Which era of korea car you owned? [:/] I believe if you owned korea cars in 2000 or earlier, there should be lots of problems.

i owned hyundai sonata before, brought in 2004, less than 5 years old the car was scrape away//

↡ Advertisement