At 110km/h, it is hard to stay awake

Scion

Turbocharged

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

how about our 70km/h in KPE? [sleeping] [sleeping]

Alonso blasts Spanish speed limit reduction

Double F1 World Champion Fernando Alonso has hit out at a move by the Spanish government to cut the speed limit on motorways in the country, arguing that there are better ways to save fuel consumption and the environment and claiming that

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

If the Spanish are right, then it would seem it is more fuel efficient to travel at 110 than at 120. Is this true for all car types?

why not drive at 80km?

even better

some straight roads stretches in singapore have a speed limit of only 60

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

how about our 70km/h in KPE? [sleeping] [sleeping]

very awake on the KPE... must lightly tap the acclerator, let go, tap, let go,...

If i'm a TP and caught Alonso speeding, not only i won't give him speeding ticket, I will even ask for autograph and take photo with him.

I agree with him. Especially in the afternoon after lunch, always have this light headed feeling & very heavy eyelids. Really must blast the music to keep me awake. This is especially so overseas where the high way is straight & monotonous.

If i'm a TP and caught Alonso speeding, not only i won't give him speeding ticket, I will even ask for autograph and take photo with him.

I'll ask for autograph and take photo with him, then issue him the ticket. It's gonna be peanuts to him anyway!!!

I cannot agree more with Alonso and we shud also learn from the British gov to increase speed limit to boost economy.

If you recommend that to LTA , they will say.. Increase ERP gantries will also boost economy..

we should have something like autobahn. to satisfy those speedy & reckless taxi drivers, lorries, buses :D

Space problem bro.. SPace problem.. Land is not scarce here..

some straight roads stretches in singapore have a speed limit of only 60

I tio caught the other time @ Bishan.. 6 demerit points.. $150..

how about our 70km/h in KPE? [sleeping][sleeping]

70km/h in KPE is actually good in preventing Zzz as we have to keep on step, release, step, release..its quite tough actually..unless got cruise control [laugh]

Turbocharged

If you are TP and caught him, you can try career switch to race driver/biker.

↡ Advertisement