Day of..accidents

So_nice

this morning at abouth 0710hrs while traveling along woodlands ave 12 towards direction of woodlands witness this accident between an lancer ex and toyota crown taxi.

was on the 1st lane behind this lorry, suddenly saw this car zoom very fast from my rear into the centre lane. saw the lancer ex rammed straight into the taxi without even jamming his brakes (all vehicles in motion, abt 70-80km/h). the lancer driver dunno slping or wat suddenly jammed brakes only after abt 1-2 seconds and almost skidded into my lane! managed to brake and lucky the pick up behind me wasn't following too close. wonder wat's on the lancer driver's mind..probably doing 100km/h and above judging by the way he zoom past. lucky both vehicles were in motion hence the damage dun look too great.

earlier abt 2330hrs, corporation rd junction boon lay way also got accident. mini-bus and picnic langgar head on.

drive within ur limits and drive safe!

↡ Advertisement

Hey share your car number and the few accident cars number can?

Your story is not complete without photo...but I will accept car plate numbers in lieu.

Thanks.

Huat Ah.

a few days back near the corporation road exit to JJC there was a 5 car pile up

that road seems to have tons and tons of accidents, just last month there was one where a motorcycle rammed into a lorry, similar location before the traffic light

funny thing is that whenever i'm around that area i would have slowed down to 40 - 50km/h already

how do people get into accidents along that stretch amazes me

that road seems to have tons and tons of accidents, just last month there was one where a motorcycle rammed into a lorry, similar location before the traffic light

funny thing is that whenever i'm around that area i would have slowed down to 40 - 50km/h already

you will be amazed at some of the driving skills some people have.

jurong area always have accidents lah....too many industrial vehicles trying to act macho

This one?

http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?s=&amp...t&p=3638120

Just came home. Took AYE. Had multiple vehicles accident on lane 1. Only saw got a Toyota Crown cab and a Sonata cab knock into each other. Slow moving traffic as usual.

So after that speed up a bit, then just a short distance later, another 2 cars accident on lane 1. One after another. Wow. The TP must be busy, and lucky that they do not need to go for car ride to handle the different accidents because all are within walking distance.

Drive safe and enjoy your weekend.

Hey share your car number and the few accident cars number can?

Your story is not complete without photo...but I will accept car plate numbers in lieu.

Thanks.

Huat Ah.

lolx no time to see the number for the 1st accident. cuz happened too fast infront of me. i'm only worried the lancer or taxi will swerve into my lane and langar my car. its a stock lancer ex..purple-rish colour. i bet the driver must haf regret chu such a stunt on a friday morning!

the 2nd accident i think the one of the vehicle number is 4983 or something. cant really remember. direct head on. mini bus either going straight or turning right into boon lay way towards jurong point while the picnic should be from corporation rd turning right into boon lay way towards jurong east.

What an eventful day for you :o

yup. on the way home from sembawang on the expressway also encounter several F&F drivers. modded cerato forte wif misaligned white lights complete wif spoiler, a modded fit/jazz (wif FJC logo at the bk) tat chiong very fast to the exit (probably wif TC) and a malaysian plate proton mpv tat tailgates everyone at every lane.

but i still feel the lancer ex really takes the cake. the taxi right infront moving also never see and still can smack right into its backside.

lucky bo langgar me. :D

It doesn't just involve accident parties but everyone traveling on the same express way. Not to mention yours a major one, even it is just a light knock on the bumper, drivers thinking it is just between the both of you , well think again... While you guys are arguing the fact that who is at fault etc etc , jam are building up behind u so do drive carefully

↡ Advertisement