BMW M3 Competition Pack Driven

Mockngbrd

Not a bad article, but you could have put the price & its premium over the standard M3 since you mention the higher price tag, & how the 1 series M is a good alternative, but never give the price, or any form of value (like %)

Nice review. Just wanna point out something. You check the odometer for mileage, tachometer for when to change gear. Cheers!

Nice review. Just wanna point out something. You check the odometer for mileage, tachometer for when to change gear. Cheers!

ahh thanks for spotting! the perils of writing at 3am in the night :P

*with regards to the pricing, i used to put down the prices but as SG's prices of cars fluctuate so much due to the crappy COE system i decided not to list them down. One of my earlier writeups on the 130i hatch had a listed price of $149k which in sadly today's terms is a bargain... You can find out easily on sgcarmart though*

ahh thanks for spotting! the perils of writing at 3am in the night :P

*with regards to the pricing, i used to put down the prices but as SG's prices of cars fluctuate so much due to the crappy COE system i decided not to list them down. One of my earlier writeups on the 130i hatch had a listed price of $149k which in sadly today's terms is a bargain... You can find out easily on sgcarmart though*

Well, you can always said, base on pricing as of writing, the Competition pack command a premium of XX% over the standard M3....

There isn't really a need to put absolute pricing. If you seen other article, even when prices are not known, or announced, the writer will at least give a reasonable estimate, like " expect it to cost in the region of $XXK", or Price near to the its competitors like XX and XXX. "

IMO, this price comparison is critical & should be in the article, for obvious reason. A person who is looking at whether to buy this package will wanted to know the difference in price between the package & standard car.

excellent review as usual (:

But the engine reving sound effect they used on the radio commercials dont sound like a Bimmer. Heard in on Class95 for the last couple of days.

↡ Advertisement