Citroen DS4

Eyke

so let's say its 102k....... not expensive meh..............?

If its $102k its very cheap in today's COE climate. Golf TSI (not sport) already $110k - $115k and dun even get me started on civic.

It's a DS, Designer Sports series. Its much more expensive than the standard C4. Just look at the pricing of the DS3 compared to the C3.

Yes, it will prob be more expensive than standard C4 which is old model already - can't even find list price now. Only have C4 grand picasso which is same price as C5. I said DS4 should be cheaper than C5 (which starts at $125k) cops C5 is marketed as their luxury sedan - and also being a "5 series" will be strange if a "4 series" is more expensive, lifestyle or not. So i expect the DS4 to be around $115k to $122k which to me, reliability issues aside - is a better buy than golf mainly cos i find golf interior boring.

just went there 2 weeks back. very impressive car for the interior. You really look like u are in a spaceship cockpit. haha~

rear window cannot wind down. Fxed like rx8

Poor service. I wasn't attended to at all and 3 sales staff were at the counter. One cursory "hello" from the counter was all I got and when I "hello" back, they carry on their conversation.

Maybe I don't have the looks of a car buyer but they have just lost a potential customer right at their doorstep.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Poor service. I wasn't attended to at all and 3 sales staff were at the counter. One cursory "hello" from the counter was all I got and when I "hello" back, they carry on their conversation.

Maybe I don't have the looks of a car buyer but they have just lost a potential customer right at their doorstep.

u neber like this mah:

simlimviettourist_main_0.jpg

Think u juz saved yourself from a big mistake.......

Neutral Newbie

Just got my brand new DS4. Totally disapointed. Engines vibrates at low rev. And slowing down. Terrible worksmenship. First month and had to send car back to workshop. Vibrates like old diesel taxi. Sales personel would not answer my calls.brake sway to one side when braking. Send back to dealer cannot find problem.

• Praise 1

Just got my brand new DS4. Totally disapointed. Engines vibrates at low rev. And slowing down. Terrible worksmenship. First month and had to send car back to workshop. Vibrates like old diesel taxi. Sales personel would not answer my calls.brake sway to one side when braking. Send back to dealer cannot find problem.

Did the engines vibrates until you can feel it inside the car cabin and dashboard area? 

Turbocharged

Did you test drive it before you bought it?

Wow your feedback is sweeping those whom claim that French car poor reliability mentality is yesterday mindset.

You have proven it is not truth as they still remain the same as history

Did you test drive it before you bought it?

What have reliability or lemon car got to do with test drive car?

Does the engine vibrates at idle or low rev while air-con is switch off?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1