Ok to poke fun at Jap manga/amine character now?

AFV_V200

I m tore here. friend of my poke fun at Japan manga/anime character at his FB page. invited some comment from his friend, and the few started to poke fun. I posted on his wall in polite manner to ask him to remove the post. and he take it very lightly. A friend of his even replied it was clean fun and he still feel for those victims. After few hour. my friend removed mh post instead. sigh.

I scrolled through my friend's friend (he who replied me it was clean) wall and found he got 2 post poking fun direct to Japan.

One was asking was Japan under possible HARRP attack, his wife replied with "hahaha n LOL". sigh. I just think Is not right at this point of time. I am very tempt to post my friends wall screen shot. But... he is my friend.

What do you all think?

Edited by AFV_V200
↡ Advertisement

Chill, its just a small problem. Don't have to spoil your friendship over such things, there are many things that we may not agree with our friends, just let them know politely, dont have force him to remove it if he dont want to.

Chill, its just a small problem. Don't have to spoil your friendship over such things, there are many things that we may not agree with our friends, just let them know politely, dont have force him to remove it if he dont want to.

I didn't force him to remove the wall post. he even reply n make fun at me, I am upset to have such friend. After he deleted my comment, he deleted his replied to my comment too. It's his wall post, he can post whatever he wants. But with such tasteless post. Sigh... not to mention we have common Japanese friend too.