(Poor Condition) Lane Marking Location List

E-Jazz

Neutral Newbie

Hi Bros/sis,

To be honest, being a new driver means I am still familiarizing myself with Singapore roads.

Rainy weathers poses quite a big problem when lane markings begin to disappear either under water or in its worn out condition.

Reporting to authorities about the worn out markings can be quite an issue for new drivers like myself who have problems identifying the stretch of road or pin pointing the junction/location.

So this will require bros and sis who have more experience to aid in listing out these zones.

I do not know if this thread will be useful or even actively used, but I thought might as well just make an attempt to do it and see how it goes since our bros/sis have always been there to answer all my queries.

If post(s) starts coming in, I'll contact the authorities again to note the contribution by our community.

Thread Rules:

(Please COPY the existing latest list, add on your own items below it, afterwhich, post it as an updated FULL list)

Thank you

Edited by E-Jazz
↡ Advertisement

Never seen any worn out road markings lately.

Cannot see markings during raining days? The headlight adjust lower will shine on the road markings better, turn the knob in yoru car to adjust it.

Neutral Newbie

Never seen any worn out road markings lately.

Cannot see markings during raining days? The headlight adjust lower will shine on the road markings better, turn the knob in yoru car to adjust it.

I'm driving a 1.3 jazz, haven't seen a knob that can adjust that >.<

Hi Bros/sis,

To be honest, being a new driver means I am still familiarizing myself with Singapore roads.

Rainy weathers poses quite a big problem when lane markings begin to disappear either under water or in its worn out condition.

Reporting to authorities about the worn out markings can be quite an issue for new drivers like myself who have problems identifying the stretch of road or pin pointing the junction/location.

So this will require bros and sis who have more experience to aid in listing out these zones.

I do not know if this thread will be useful or even actively used, but I thought might as well just make an attempt to do it and see how it goes since our bros/sis have always been there to answer all my queries.

If post(s) starts coming in, I'll contact the authorities again to note the contribution by our community.

Thread Rules:

(Please COPY the existing latest list, add on your own items below it, afterwhich, post it as an updated FULL list)

Thank you

sorry to say, but if we you cannot identify the stretch of road or pin point the location.. how does it help you if fellow bros/sis tells you the road names??

i believe writing to the authorities is better, just need to stop for a second and take down the road name.. that's what i did when i was reporting potholes..

eg. "Clementi Ave 6 towards PIE (Changi) on the flyover" or something like "Jalan Bahar Rd towards Lim Chu Kang just after NTU Exit".. [:)]

For Jazz...the knob will be a screw on the headlight itself.

For other cars, could be amoung the switches beside the steering wheel.

I'm driving a 1.3 jazz, haven't seen a knob that can adjust that >.<

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

sorry to say, but if we you cannot identify the stretch of road or pin point the location.. how does it help you if fellow bros/sis tells you the road names??

i believe writing to the authorities is better, just need to stop for a second and take down the road name.. that's what i did when i was reporting potholes..

eg. "Clementi Ave 6 towards PIE (Changi) on the flyover" or something like "Jalan Bahar Rd towards Lim Chu Kang just after NTU Exit".. [:)]

Hi Nhriszu,

I may not have phrase myself correctly.

I know it won't help me when it comes to those info.

But at least with the list, the authorities can do something about it when highlighted to them.

Many times, drivers may find it a hassle to email LTA or other authorities, but they can always post it here as they surf the forum and we can use the list to highlight it to the authorities.

Thats my idea ^_^ thanks for the highlight

singapore roads got tat bad until u cant see lane markings? u nid to drive more! :D

ya, still very new haha, agree, have been trying to do that ^_^

For Jazz...the knob will be a screw on the headlight itself.

For other cars, could be amoung the switches beside the steering wheel.

Noted. Thanks

Edited by E-Jazz
↡ Advertisement