Is this animal abuse?....

Ken4555

Disgusting !! This guy should be hung the same way- the SPCA or AVA better step in fast ; If he is running this service; the owner of the dog should know whats going on too; Dogs will not respond well and not just walk with anyone stranger so easily ; When I adopted one - it took almost a fortnight to coax him to come out to walk with me even out of the house and he was already about 8 months old;  I had to literally carry him around initially and finally now he just cant wait to go out and neighbours were wondering why my dog was like that initially       

Edited by BanCoe
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

Disgusting !! This guy should be hung the same way- the SPCA or AVA better step in fast ; If he is running this service; the owner of the dog should know whats going on too; Dogs will not respond well and not just walk with anyone stranger so easily ; When I adopted one - it took almost a fortnight to coax him to come out to walk with me even out of the house and he was already about 8 months old; I had to literally carry him around initially and finally now he just cant wait to go out and neighbours were wondering why my dog was like that initially

Absolutely pls give this guy the rotan for abuse

• Praise 7

With help from the police, SPCA Singapore has removed the Japanese Spitz from the man's home and plans to take legal action against him. Watch the video: http://str.sg/Zba4

[thumbsup]

That's the right way !

How can we move to a more caring society when we have this kind of ppl !

• Praise 2

Where do we draw the line on animal abuse?

Acres makes police report about dead snake at Bukit Timah Plaza; animal abuse suspected

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/acres-makes-police-report-about-snake-death?xtor=CS3-20

this part - Under the Animals and Birds Act, anyone who neglects to supply the animals with food and/or water...

my house downstairs put do not feed the pigeons.........feed also kena , dun feed also kena.......damn grey...

• Praise 2

KNN the man must be sent to a "dog obedience school" and anger management classes - what does he think ?? An animal is supposed to think like a human!!! Can a human be conditioned to smell drugs like dogs??   they are foxes FAMILY after all, you must love them and then slowly teach them, of course a little scolding (hand gesturing) is involved and at the same time some treats will condition them 

• Praise 1

KNN the man must be sent to a "dog obedience school" and anger management classes - what does he think ?? An animal is supposed to think like a human!!! Can a human be conditioned to smell drugs like dogs?? they are foxes FAMILY after all, you must love them and then slowly teach them, of course a little scolding (hand gesturing) is involved and at the same time some treats will condition them

Sorry it should read as An animal is supposed to think like a human ??? Not (!!!) sorry for typo

Another sicko..... they should sentence her to jail in once of the cages in SPCA and know its like to be in them when animals are supposed to be free living and cared for with love. 10 days that's all??? and 3 animals lives  too some more and one had to be put to sleep so as not to suffer misery no more :a-rip2:  

• Praise 2