At least 1-2 times a day

Yeshe

Turbocharged

i kept receiving sms from developers or agents for new property launches.

i wonder, sales must be pretty bad hur..

u have been warned [lipsrsealed][sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement

Been receiving that for past 12 months....

I get until sian liao, even my 2 girls phone also received!!!

But I maily get from Far East!!!

http://business.asiaone.com/Business/My%2B...325-270147.html

Purchasing tenanted units

DESPITE the Government's cooling measures, some introduced last year and some this year, there is still a keen interest among property investors to park their dollars in residential units in Singapore.

One option is to buy a unit that is already tenanted, which offers the investor an almost immediate rental return.

A Far East Organization spokesman told tabla! that rental returns in Singapore can range from 3.6 to 3.9 per cent depending on the location of the property and its amenities. Some of its popular projects like Rafflesia, Meadowlodge, The Bayshore, Laguna Green and Dunman View have a high rental yield.

The Bayshore, a 99-year leasehold property which is popular among Indian expatriates, is considered by property agents to be a "rental gem" as tenants are drawn quickly by its location - it provides easy access to the city as well as the airport - and the panoramic sea and city views.

Rents in The Bayshore can range from $3,000 a month for a one- or two-bedroom apartment to about $8,000 a month for a penthouse. Completed in 1997, the development won the International Real Estate Federation (FIABCI) Prix d'Excellence Award in 1999.

Credo Real Estate's executive director Ong Teck Hui told tabla! that investors seeking to buy tenanted units would have to consider several things.

One, whether it is an attractive rent and, in cases where the lease has been renewed recently, if the rent is "locked in" for the next two or three years.

"If the rent is below market, whether there is an opportunity for renewal soon to raise it to market rates... those are some of the things to consider," said Mr Ong.

Two, the condition of the unit and the building in which it is located. A need to renovate the unit to keep it in good tenantable condition or to contribute to the building's upgrading will add to the investor's expenses.

Mr Ong added that under current buoyant market conditions, asking prices tend to be high resulting in "yield compression".

"Investors could accept lower yields if they are compensated by adequate capital appreciation in order to achieve an acceptable total return. Ideally, investing in the early part of the market up-cycle would provide the investor growing income return and a good upside in capital gains," he said.

Mr Ong cautioned that this investment becomes harder to achieve at the upper end of the market cycle when both rental growth and capital upside are limited and downside risks increase: "The investor will have to adopt a longer term view if he invests at this stage."

Some property developers, Far East Organization is one of them, offer rental guarantees: They help the buyer secure a tenant and try to ensure a minimum pre-determined rental yield.

Far East, which offers a guaranteed rental of 4 per cent per annum for two years, introduced the scheme in 2006 to help its investment buyers lease their properties as they didn't have time to handle it themselves.

The property giant's spokesman said: "With the home loan interest rates being low and inflation at an all-time high, the rental guarantee package is even more attractive."

She added that with banks offering floating interest rates as low as 1 to 1.25 per cent for three years, Far East has a special tie-up with some banks which offer these attractive rates until the end of March.

Turbocharged

http://business.asiaone.com/Business/My%2B...325-270147.html

Purchasing tenanted units

DESPITE the Government's cooling measures, some introduced last year and some this year, there is still a keen interest among property investors to park their dollars in residential units in Singapore.

One option is to buy a unit that is already tenanted, which offers the investor an almost immediate rental return.

A Far East Organization spokesman told tabla! that rental returns in Singapore can range from 3.6 to 3.9 per cent depending on the location of the property and its amenities. Some of its popular projects like Rafflesia, Meadowlodge, The Bayshore, Laguna Green and Dunman View have a high rental yield.

The Bayshore, a 99-year leasehold property which is popular among Indian expatriates, is considered by property agents to be a "rental gem" as tenants are drawn quickly by its location - it provides easy access to the city as well as the airport - and the panoramic sea and city views.

Rents in The Bayshore can range from $3,000 a month for a one- or two-bedroom apartment to about $8,000 a month for a penthouse. Completed in 1997, the development won the International Real Estate Federation (FIABCI) Prix d'Excellence Award in 1999.

Credo Real Estate's executive director Ong Teck Hui told tabla! that investors seeking to buy tenanted units would have to consider several things.

One, whether it is an attractive rent and, in cases where the lease has been renewed recently, if the rent is "locked in" for the next two or three years.

"If the rent is below market, whether there is an opportunity for renewal soon to raise it to market rates... those are some of the things to consider," said Mr Ong.

Two, the condition of the unit and the building in which it is located. A need to renovate the unit to keep it in good tenantable condition or to contribute to the building's upgrading will add to the investor's expenses.

Mr Ong added that under current buoyant market conditions, asking prices tend to be high resulting in "yield compression".

"Investors could accept lower yields if they are compensated by adequate capital appreciation in order to achieve an acceptable total return. Ideally, investing in the early part of the market up-cycle would provide the investor growing income return and a good upside in capital gains," he said.

Mr Ong cautioned that this investment becomes harder to achieve at the upper end of the market cycle when both rental growth and capital upside are limited and downside risks increase: "The investor will have to adopt a longer term view if he invests at this stage."

Some property developers, Far East Organization is one of them, offer rental guarantees: They help the buyer secure a tenant and try to ensure a minimum pre-determined rental yield.

Far East, which offers a guaranteed rental of 4 per cent per annum for two years, introduced the scheme in 2006 to help its investment buyers lease their properties as they didn't have time to handle it themselves.

The property giant's spokesman said: "With the home loan interest rates being low and inflation at an all-time high, the rental guarantee package is even more attractive."

She added that with banks offering floating interest rates as low as 1 to 1.25 per cent for three years, Far East has a special tie-up with some banks which offer these attractive rates until the end of March.

The bayshore CMI lah, kena block by costa de sol where go sea view? [hur]

unless they mean Bayshore Park, but tat one too many units leow and i just sold mine [sly]

I tot ur thread is about sex. 

Turbocharged

I tot ur thread is about sex. 

if u want, can always start another thread, definitely will get quite good response [laugh] [laugh]