Search
1000 Nissan

• Search this thread
21 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 26 March 2011 - 08:15 PM

Yahgo22
  • Yahgo22
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

http://www.sgcarmart...h...819&DL=1000

Posted 26 March 2011 - 08:18 PM

Kiadaw
  • Kiadaw
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

This car still on sale. I seen this on sale quite a while back at SGcarmart. Change owner again? Or car wasn't sold then (for whatever reason)

The pictures seems to looked the same as the last time I remember seeing.

Posted 26 March 2011 - 08:29 PM

Coupecabriolet
  • Coupecabriolet
    5th Gear

would anyone's head be turned to look at it a second time to admire it?

mine would be turned away instead.
Road hoggers will never admit they are one. YUCKS.

Posted 26 March 2011 - 09:02 PM

N3ver
  • N3ver
    2nd Gear

Too outstanding for me...

IF it was a Midnight Blue R34 with Nismo Bodykit and 17 inch Gold Volk Racing CE28N...i wouldn't mind buying if i had the $$:)
Enjoying the Spirit of Spirited Driving...

Posted 26 March 2011 - 09:10 PM

GLZT
  • Premium member
    GLZT
    5th Gear

would anyone's head be turned to look at it a second time to admire it?

mine would be turned away instead.

Looks pretty good to me, except for the head and rear lights. Looks are subjective anyway.

Posted 26 March 2011 - 09:29 PM

Lucaswh
  • Lucaswh
    5th Gear

Saw this same car at Jalan Kayu before.

Owner has no sense of taste.

but can't argue with the performance aspect though.

Posted 26 March 2011 - 09:45 PM

Lanevomax
  • Lanevomax
    4th Gear

i will spend on the New GTR if i had the money.

Posted 26 March 2011 - 09:57 PM

Albeniz
  • Albeniz
    NOS-ed

Took a look at the advertisement. Is Miss Lim the "direct owner"?

Edited by Albeniz, 26 March 2011 - 09:58 PM.

Posted 26 March 2011 - 11:01 PM

Rayoflight
  • Rayoflight
    4th Gear

Too outstanding for me...

IF it was a Midnight Blue R34 with Nismo Bodykit and 17 inch Gold Volk Racing CE28N...i wouldn't mind buying if i had the $$:)

This one stay at serangoon ave 2 right?with wide bodykit

Posted 26 March 2011 - 11:06 PM

Rayoflight
  • Rayoflight
    4th Gear

haha only caught backside2011_02_02_09.32.18.jpg

Posted 26 March 2011 - 11:08 PM

Nine_eleven
  • Premium member
    Nine_eleven
    5th Gear

hahahaa, 'arrival of ferrari'... hahahhaha

Posted 26 March 2011 - 11:59 PM

Mllcg
  • Premium member
    Mllcg
    NOS-ed

hahahaa, 'arrival of ferrari'... hahahhaha

this is what i call loaded. zzz. i wish i can afford GTR+ferrari.

Posted 27 March 2011 - 01:45 AM

N3ver
  • N3ver
    2nd Gear

haha only caught backside

think i saw this car somewhere before...
Enjoying the Spirit of Spirited Driving...

Posted 27 March 2011 - 01:51 AM

Aeromania
  • Aeromania
    5th Gear

This car still on sale. I seen this on sale quite a while back at SGcarmart. Change owner again? Or car wasn't sold then (for whatever reason)

The pictures seems to looked the same as the last time I remember seeing.

last year was eurospeed selling. Now is direct owner. Maybe drink fuel very hiong so faster sell lol...

Posted 27 March 2011 - 12:15 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    NOS-ed

Got dyno figure to prove 1000bhp? I highly doubt it...

Posted 27 March 2011 - 12:24 PM

Renegade777
  • Premium member
    Renegade777
    5th Gear

Nice. But mod until Gozilla status and never track. So mod until so powderful for what ? Still wondering. wacko.gif

Posted 27 March 2011 - 12:55 PM

Observer
  • Premium member
    Observer
    Turbocharged

if miss lim is really the owner and nt some salesperson then wow..girl driving 1000bhp car and next car also wow

Posted 30 March 2011 - 12:39 PM

Psychoboy
  • Psychoboy
    Neutral Newbie

Has to sell her RX7 and GTR to fund her Ferrari...

http://www.sgcarmart...h...066&DL=1000

Posted 30 March 2011 - 12:49 PM

Readonly
  • Readonly
    4th Gear

Also got a bmw 323 cabriolet lol

http://www.sgcarmart...h...804&DL=1000

so obvious its a dealer Zzzzz

Edited by Readonly, 30 March 2011 - 12:49 PM.

Posted 30 March 2011 - 12:50 PM

Bicolor
  • Premium member
    Bicolor
    5th Gear

And a BMW 323i Cabriolet also, apparently her third car

http://www.sgcarmart...o.php?ID=163804

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top
SgCarMart Quotz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users