• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
142 replies to this topic | 52 praises

Posted 01 April 2011 - 01:39 PM

Frenzzsg
  • Premium member
    Frenzzsg
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi guys,

Just wanna recommend a pretty good car wash service in Sin Ming area.

For $15, you get the following :
1. Proper car wash using Sonax shampoo
2. Vacuum
3. Tire Shine
4. Finish of with Sonax 3-in-1 mirror shine

Compared to those petrol kiosk manual wash, i will definitely go for this as u're only paying $3 more.

I do wash my ride frequently on my own (weekly), but usually dont wash my rims cuz i using no-rinse wash.
So this is a good alternative to complement my weekly/monthly car maintainance. happy.gif

Disclaimer : I've completely NOT RELATED in anyway to the service provider.
Those interested can pm me for the address.

Posted 01 April 2011 - 01:50 PM

Jpcc
  • Jpcc
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Good to know. However, any idea whether during the drying, are the washers careful enough not to introduce scratches, swirls to car.
It can be a painful experience to pay and get swirls. :)

Posted 01 April 2011 - 02:05 PM

Muachee997
  • Muachee997
    Clutched
    Author Image

name? address?

Posted 01 April 2011 - 02:09 PM

Jj5599
  • Jj5599
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Good to know. However, any idea whether during the drying, are the washers careful enough not to introduce scratches, swirls to car.

If want to be so careful, I think the best washer is yourself. I usually spend 1.5 hours to wash slowly.

Posted 01 April 2011 - 02:41 PM

Frenzzsg
  • Premium member
    Frenzzsg
    5th Gear
    Author Image

they're careful...but got individual standard bah...
i mean even when i wash the car myself, i cant even sure that i will be able to avoid all that.
all i can say is, all equipement used are the proper ones...service definitely 1 grade higher than petrol kiosk cleaning....happy.gif

Posted 01 April 2011 - 02:44 PM

Frenzzsg
  • Premium member
    Frenzzsg
    5th Gear
    Author Image

name? address?

Cant mention name... ph34r.gif
But location will be at Sin Ming Autocare, level 3, e 1st shop on your left when u reach 3rd storey.
They're using Sonax. smile.gif

Posted 01 April 2011 - 03:01 PM

Le_Stig
  • Le_Stig

I do wash my ride frequently on my own (weekly), but usually dont wash my rims cuz i using no-rinse wash.
So this is a good alternative to complement my weekly/monthly car maintainance. happy.gif

wub.gif Can help me wash? biggrin.gif

|Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps|
|Der Nürburgring, Nordschleife|

Posted 01 April 2011 - 03:11 PM

Jj5599
  • Jj5599
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Cant mention name... ph34r.gif
But location will be at Sin Ming Autocare, level 3, e 1st shop on your left when u reach 3rd storey.
They're using Sonax. smile.gif

wAH so discreet.....

Posted 01 April 2011 - 03:41 PM

Tayspiderx
  • Tayspiderx
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Well only way to prevent swirls would be to change the sponge and chamois/microfibre cloth every few wash...

Posted 01 April 2011 - 03:48 PM

Nzy
  • Premium member
    Nzy
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Well only way to prevent swirls would be to change the sponge and chamois/microfibre cloth every few wash...

I think using a proper mitt and washing ur drying cloth regularly can already. Also use a different mitt and cloth for the top and bottom half of the car. Have been using the same mitts and cloth for 1 year+ and still not making swirls on my car paint yet. And I wash about 4-5 cars a week..

Edited by Nzy, 01 April 2011 - 03:48 PM.

Posted 01 April 2011 - 03:48 PM

Frenzzsg
  • Premium member
    Frenzzsg
    5th Gear
    Author Image

wub.gif Can help me wash? biggrin.gif

dry.gif dry.gif dry.gif

Posted 01 April 2011 - 03:50 PM

Frenzzsg
  • Premium member
    Frenzzsg
    5th Gear
    Author Image

wAH so discreet.....

Forums rule mah...
cant openly recommend products/services cuz there're some sponsors who provide the same service.
Must respect lah...happy.gif

Posted 01 April 2011 - 09:21 PM

Sky_vinz
  • Sky_vinz
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Frenzzsg: What about rims? And door gaps? Do they clean these thoroughly as well, besides car body?
Regards
sky_vinz

Posted 01 April 2011 - 09:26 PM

GLZT
  • Premium member
    GLZT
    6th Gear
    Author Image

There is another good one at kaki bukit beside enterprise one building, cant rmb the building name. $10 inclusive of vaccum+ wash and tire shine. But normally got many cars queuing.

Posted 01 April 2011 - 09:40 PM

Frenzzsg
  • Premium member
    Frenzzsg
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Frenzzsg: What about rims? And door gaps? Do they clean these thoroughly as well, besides car body?

Yup yup!! very thorough...happy.gif

Just wanna clarify i didnt recommend this car washing service becuz it's cheap, but for what i had witness, the stuffs they used (car shampoo, washing sponge, MF cloths), they way the clean... it's a decent, proper wash at a decent price. happy.gif

Edited by Frenzzsg, 01 April 2011 - 09:42 PM.

Posted 01 April 2011 - 09:57 PM

Jj5599
  • Jj5599
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Yup yup!! very thorough...happy.gif

Just wanna clarify i didnt recommend this car washing service becuz it's cheap, but for what i had witness, the stuffs they used (car shampoo, washing sponge, MF cloths), they way the clean... it's a decent, proper wash at a decent price. happy.gif

Do they use same cloth to dry car body and rims?

Posted 01 April 2011 - 10:12 PM

Sky_vinz
  • Sky_vinz
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Frenzzsg: That sounds nice. Thanks.
Regards
sky_vinz

Posted 01 April 2011 - 10:19 PM

Frenzzsg
  • Premium member
    Frenzzsg
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Do they use same cloth to dry car body and rims?

Do u think I'd recommend if they did that to my ride? happy.gif

Posted 01 April 2011 - 10:23 PM

Jj5599
  • Jj5599
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I think using a proper mitt and washing ur drying cloth regularly can already. Also use a different mitt and cloth for the top and bottom half of the car. Have been using the same mitts and cloth for 1 year+ and still not making swirls on my car paint yet. And I wash about 4-5 cars a week..

Why use diff mitt and cloth?

Posted 02 April 2011 - 12:03 AM

Nzy
  • Premium member
    Nzy
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Why use diff mitt and cloth?

Top half usually less sand and dirt. Bottom half got more. So I just keep one set of mitt and cloth for the top half so that I know the chances of my mitt and cloth causing swirls is alot lower. For the bottom half just try to wash it as clean as I can cuz i can't use pressure washer. Even if my mitt or cloth got some sand stuck in it at least won't spread to the top half. Lower the chances of getting swirls on the whole car if I didn't rinse the mitt properly.

But actually using one mitt and cloth also can. Just rinse the mitt properly each time before u put it on the car again.

Edited by Nzy, 02 April 2011 - 12:04 AM.

Back to Detailing  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Supremo Car Detailer

Supremo Car Detailer  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Nicholas123  |  Neutral Newbie

I rarely do reviews. However I'm very impressed by Wayne and his team's passion and professionalism in what they are doing.

Wayne's detailed explanation of the coating process and the different product used clearly illustrated his in-depth knowledge on the business. His team has also made an extra effort to remove some scratches on our air-con console which... » Read More

ACE GT Pte Ltd

ACE GT Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by armali  |  Neutral Newbie

Very satisfied customer. Am impressed with the result on my Nissan Qashqai. Beautiful like a lady :) I would recommend to those who would like their car to look good always

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Car Grooming - Wash & Polish, Mobile Car Grooming

Quick Reply

Tags: good, proper, car, wash, service and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users