Good proper car wash service!

Frenzzsg

CS Car Service@Safra Jurong - $7 for clean & $10 for clean + vacuum. Very good service from them so far.

Often leave my car with them, while I go work out & swim@the Safra gym, & collect back once I am done.

Is this car wash at the underground car park? I didn't notice it.. as I have only visited safra at evenings.

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

petrol station or shop providing a good wash for $10 and under. Not for the enthusiast, cheapo $2-3 wash hunter and 20 cents diy people. Please add in if you have a place to share.

1) Caltex Alexandra

2) SPC Pasir Panjang (Minds)

3) Shell Payar Lebar. Beside Certis Cisco.

4) TTS CarCare

5) Toh Guan CNG gas station (close at 10pm)

6) 253A CCK Multi storey car park (near keat hong camp)

Edited by Mach23

The caltex operates like a production line. Very fast but not very clean. $6 only. Cannot complain if cheaper than others

Some of the car wash at Caltex stations are not too bad.

I had been using some of them and I find them far cleaner those the ones at Esso.

Yah, especially under the wheel arches where grit, dried leaves etc gather

Yes. Pressure washer or jets remove some of the dirt and debris which may not be easily removed under manual cleaning or washing.

petrol station or shop providing a good wash for $10 and under. Not for the enthusiast, cheapo $2-3 wash hunter and 20 cents diy people. Please add in if you have a place to share.

1) Caltex Alexandra

2) SPC Pasir Panjang (Minds)

3) Shell Payar Lebar. Beside Certis Cisco.

4) TTS CarCare

5) Toh Guan CNG gas station (close at 10pm)

6) 253A CCK Multi storey car park (near keat hong camp)

I wash at 253 too but he facing manpower issue sometime the queue is very long

Caltex Alexandra increase price by $1 from Aug 1...

Still worth it as they are more detailed. One thing I notice is that they wash your rims well as compared to the others where there are still brake dust and marks, even though I don't take up their Sonax rims cleaning pkg.

Neutral Newbie

I wash at 253 too but he facing manpower issue sometime the queue is very long

This is at the entrance of the MSCP beside Keat Hong shopping centre right? Pass by few times.. seems rundown and no business though?? What are their charges?

This is at the entrance of the MSCP beside Keat Hong shopping centre right? Pass by few times.. seems rundown and no business though?? What are their charges?

Biz is good, everytime have to queue. Perhaps u go at night that's y u never see the crowd, they wash better than the Esso station around the area. My van they charge 8 bucks

Asking for beat.

Jb car washing. Using nano wash. Shampoo + vacuum + tyre shine + interior wipe @ $8RM.

2 to 4 person will service your car.

Will keep spraying n spraying your like water is free. Will keep wiping n wiping till its sparkling.

Just wanna share some tips on car washing.

Fundamentally, we should always try to use at least a quick wax after a wash as this will keep ur car clean n shiny

and reduce the frequency of your car washes which are the main cause of swirl marks n scratches.

Realistically, the car will get dirty overtime and when you need to wash it. there are some basic steps that can help to prevent swirl marks.

The 2 bucket system.

One to hold clean soap water. Another pail with a gritguard.

Rinse ur mitt/sponge/towel after u have clean a small section of the car into the gritguard pail to remove contaminants

Before putting back the mitt/sponge/towel into the clean soap pail and continuing with the rest of the car.

Adopt a top to bottom approach.

The lower side of the car, IE the bumpers, side skirts and lower door are always the dirtiest with brake dust etc on it.

Make sure u clean ur mitt/sponge/towel in the gritguard pail before continuing on the next panel.

Clean in a straight line instead of a circular motion.

Do not apply too much pressure.

Change to new mirco fibre towels for drying as when the car is starting to dry, The lubrication is lessen and thus the risk of scratching because more apparent.

Keep dedicated towels for the rims. This should not be used for the rest of the car.

Update: TTS carcare no longer provide car washing services. Kinda disappointed. They only concentrate on full detailing packages now.

Still worth it as they are more detailed. One thing I notice is that they wash your rims well as compared to the others where there are still brake dust and marks, even though I don't take up their Sonax rims cleaning pkg.

Do all Caltex maintain the same washing standard? I washed at Caltex Tampines for $8 (price increase) and the job was crap.

Car wasnt clean, still have dirt and streak marks which should have been wiped off!

↡ Advertisement