Good proper car wash service!

Frenzzsg

Caltex abit hit-and-miss depending on the station. I find the job done at the Alexandra outlet to be the best, Jalan Bukit Merah standard dropped already and Bukit Batok comes last from these few I've tried.

The telok blangah road MINDS/SPC one is average in terms of final results, but I support them since they really put in a lot of effort in their work.

Shell at Punggol Road..very good.

The car wash and detail at Punggol plaza

Caltex along upper thomason also did quite a good job.

btw..avoid Punggol SPC by all mean!!!! they use same spong for both wheel and car body!!!!

Edited by Gaolow

Here is one good place for car wash service.

CS Car Care

Safra Jurong Club - Basement Carpark
333 Boon Lay Way,
Singapore 649848
Tel: +65 8223 2446
9am to 6:30pm (Mon~Sun)

Good Points:

First they wash down your car using water spray and hand. Next they use nano ceramic water wax on your car follow by hand dry your car and cleaning your internal windows and dash board. Lastly, they finish everything by vacuum your car and tyre shine. If you car paint have some stink, the boss can help to do a bit of cleaning for your free of charge if there are not many car in Q. Advise to go there weekend as weekday have less car and the boss can pay special attention to your car. The charges is lower than other place if you want the same cleaning.

A number of branded car such as Benz, Porsche and Lamborghini go there for a wash and I see some of them tips the staff $50 for a $10 car wash. I see people are happy with their services.

Bad Points:

You have to pay car park fee but if you are going safra for a swim or safra member the car park is discounted.

Other Services:

1. Hand polish car

2. Nano Ceramic paint protection

Recommendation:

Highly recommended. 

Update: TTS carcare no longer provide car washing services. Kinda disappointed. They only concentrate on full detailing packages now.

Do all Caltex maintain the same washing standard? I washed at Caltex Tampines for $8 (price increase) and the job was crap.

Car wasnt clean, still have dirt and streak marks which should have been wiped off!

Same for Shell Tampines and Caltex Pioneer North. 

its almost impossible to find a decent car wash nowadays...

If you stay in the East, I recommend Nick and Vin at Downtown East.  They are on level 2 of the carpark. 

If you stay in the East, I recommend Nick and Vin at Downtown East.  They are on level 2 of the carpark. 

thanks. how much do they charge?

Raining heavily now... time to wash ... by the free nature power :D

ya, not too long ago it was better, the rain was accompanied with "powder" made in indonesia. even more power.

There's a decent car wash at the basement carpark of Mt Faber Safra.

thanks, but its pretty out of the way for me.

its almost impossible to find a decent car wash nowadays...

If you stay somewhere Woodlands/Sembawang areas, there Is a orange building beside the driving school SSDC, from the road side you can see prominently its a certain tyre brand shop.

Once Turn in proceed straight all the way till the end and take a right, you should be able to see some cars lining up for a shower, $6 using Nets, not sure why pay by cash an additional $1.. Lol

Other car services also provided at additional rates, just sharing ya.

thanks. how much do they charge?

ya, not too long ago it was better, the rain was accompanied with "powder" made in indonesia. even more power.

thanks, but its pretty out of the way for me.

15 bucks for a car wash on weekends if I remember correctly.  They vacuum the inside of your car and clean your rims as well. 

SUV cost might be slightly higher, maybe $20.  Not sure about that.

• Praise 1

If you stay somewhere Woodlands/Sembawang areas, there Is a orange building beside the driving school SSDC, from the road side you can see prominently its a certain tyre brand shop.

Once Turn in proceed straight all the way till the end and take a right, you should be able to see some cars lining up for a shower, $6 using Nets, not sure why pay by cash an additional $1.. Lol

Other car services also provided at additional rates, just sharing ya.

hmm... i think i know which one u referring to. is the washing good? or at least better than those mediocre cleaning at pump stations? 

↡ Advertisement