Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
2126 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 01 June 2007 - 09:26 AM

Panda
  • Panda
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

You and you again.

We park in the same carpark every morning. Usually, this car would have arrived at our work place earlier and the owner would park where I would walk past.

Every morning, I see you parked nicely with your back in, straight within your allocated space. Every morning I see your car, I will curse and swear at your pretty head lights staring straight back at me with that seducing look. You SLUT! Even your owner looks decent!

I hate the way you are just you, because you're not my car. mad.gif

Posted 01 June 2007 - 09:29 AM

Porker
  • Porker
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Be seduced then Mr Furry friend

Posted 01 June 2007 - 09:44 AM

DarkLord
  • DarkLord
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Wait till you see the Bera... I saw one on display at Vivo City for their Italia promotion... Couldn't stop drooling till now..
Greatest mod of my life part 3 coming soon!

Posted 01 June 2007 - 10:34 AM

Panda
  • Panda
    6th Gear
    Author Image

A 2+2 with wheelbase of about 2.5? Might as well be a pure 2 seater. Not nice. tongue.gif

Posted 01 June 2007 - 10:34 AM

Panda
  • Panda
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I hate that 159 slut. mad.gif

Posted 01 June 2007 - 10:42 AM

Clubace
  • Clubace
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Its only $128K. Go get it and quit complaining.

Posted 01 June 2007 - 10:47 AM

Valencia
  • Valencia
    6th Gear
    Author Image

You and you again.

We park in the same carpark every morning. Usually, this car would have arrived at our work place earlier and the owner would park where I would walk past.

Every morning, I see you parked nicely with your back in, straight within your allocated space. Every morning I see your car, I will curse and swear at your pretty head lights staring straight back at me with that seducing look. You SLUT! Even your owner looks decent!

mad.gif mad.gif why are you complaining mad.gif y
im also frustrated with Alfa romeo design unsure.gif
every new face lift, new model, let me want to have an affair with them smile.gif smile.gif
156, GT, Bera, 159 , Spider....
let me choose between Alfa or ferrari..i take Alfa Romeo thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Charities begins from home...cultivate a caring heart starting from home..then to stranger....with a compassionate heart....without looking for any returns....

Posted 01 June 2007 - 11:11 AM

Otsego
  • Otsego
    4th Gear
    Author Image

if both free i get the Ferrari tongue.gif
________________________________________________________________________________

Posted 01 June 2007 - 11:31 AM

DarkLord
  • DarkLord
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

But the curves and the lines... Damn power.

Posted 01 June 2007 - 11:32 AM

DarkLord
  • DarkLord
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I will sell the Ferrari and get me a couple of Alfas!

Posted 01 June 2007 - 11:49 AM

Saabretooth
  • Saabretooth
    6th Gear
    Author Image

If both free, I take both laugh.gif
Slice without blood, Bite without marks

Posted 01 June 2007 - 12:27 PM

Otsego
  • Otsego
    4th Gear
    Author Image

sweatdrop.gif
________________________________________________________________________________

Posted 01 June 2007 - 12:27 PM

Otsego
  • Otsego
    4th Gear
    Author Image

u lagi more sweatdrop.gif

Posted 01 June 2007 - 12:56 PM

Wilb
  • Wilb
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I am a big fan of Alfa. I would love to get the GT tongue.gif
======================================================================
I dream my painting, and then I paint my dream. - [ Vincent Van Gogh ]

Click to view my Webpage

Posted 01 June 2007 - 01:29 PM

Potheader
  • Potheader
    Supercharged
    Author Image

i went to the same expo too.. there was a guy in army uniform buying the 159 lah!!! tongue.gif
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://thekangtang.blogspot.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted 01 June 2007 - 01:30 PM

Potheader
  • Potheader
    Supercharged
    Author Image

You and you again.

i feel you pain.. cos i would feel the same way as you if i had to face that kind of torture everyday too! furious.gif
http://thekangtang.blogspot.com

Posted 01 June 2007 - 02:15 PM

Valencia
  • Valencia
    6th Gear
    Author Image

if both free i get the Ferrari tongue.gif

you are right, i get the ferrari ,sell it aways and buy more alfa romeo laugh.gif laugh.gif
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Charities begins from home...cultivate a caring heart starting from home..then to stranger....with a compassionate heart....without looking for any returns....

Posted 01 June 2007 - 02:34 PM

Relagsingh
  • Premium member
    Relagsingh
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

I will sell the Ferrari and get me a couple of Alfas!

a couple? can buy the whole line-up!

get the saloon, sportwagon, brera, spider and the alfa GT!
.:.:.:.:.::: Shoot the driver... Not the car :::.:.:.:.:.

Posted 01 June 2007 - 02:38 PM

Panda
  • Panda
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Wah... "only" some more.

Q4 la...

Posted 01 June 2007 - 02:44 PM

Clubace
  • Clubace
    5th Gear
    Author Image

The standard and luxery 2.2 JTS is not worth much more than your current car...so thats why i say only.

Q4..then too bad.

Back to Alfa Romeo Club  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: ALFA, SEXIEST, CAR

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users