IS ALFA 159 IS THE SEXIEST CAR??

Panda

Neutral Newbie

You and you again.

We park in the same carpark every morning. Usually, this car would have arrived at our work place earlier and the owner would park where I would walk past.

Every morning, I see you parked nicely with your back in, straight within your allocated space. Every morning I see your car, I will curse and swear at your pretty head lights staring straight back at me with that seducing look. You SLUT! Even your owner looks decent!

I hate the way you are just you, because you're not my car. [mad]

↡ Advertisement

Wait till you see the Bera... I saw one on display at Vivo City for their Italia promotion... Couldn't stop drooling till now.. laugh.gif

Neutral Newbie

A 2+2 with wheelbase of about 2.5? Might as well be a pure 2 seater. Not nice. [:p]

Neutral Newbie
You and you again.

We park in the same carpark every morning. Usually, this car would have arrived at our work place earlier and the owner would park where I would walk past.

Every morning, I see you parked nicely with your back in, straight within your allocated space. Every morning I see your car, I will curse and swear at your pretty head lights staring straight back at me with that seducing look. You SLUT! Even your owner looks decent!

[mad][mad] why are you complaining [mad] y

im also frustrated with Alfa romeo design [:/]

every new face lift, new model, let me want to have an affair with them [:)][:)]

156, GT, Bera, 159 , Spider....

let me choose between Alfa or ferrari..i take Alfa Romeo [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

You and you again.

i feel you pain.. cos i would feel the same way as you if i had to face that kind of torture everyday too! [furious]

I will sell the Ferrari and get me a couple of Alfas! laugh.gif

a couple? can buy the whole line-up!

get the saloon, sportwagon, brera, spider and the alfa GT!

↡ Advertisement