IS ALFA 159 IS THE SEXIEST CAR??

Panda

I wonder how is the FC for other bro's 159.. it seems that for me (at least what the computer tells me), i cannot be too light footed.. it actuall uses more petrol.. rev considerably and the efficiency actually gets better.. true?

Last time i monitored, i topped to full tank, and drive normally.. and when warning lights turns on, it was at the last 1/8 of the tank. By then, i travelled about 500km total.

When u say on full tank, does that means when fuel warning light turns on or when needle reaches the bottom? Assuming both our warning turns on at the last 1/8 of the fuel gauge, your mileage of 480 or 550 is the distance traveled until which level?

This morning, went to my car.. there was rain so was happily drying it.. until... i reach the front right wheel housing. Someone drove into my car and ran off. So now the housing is dented, and front bumper scratched with chunks of pain taken off.

I will need to go for panel beating plus spray now. its been barely a month i got the car! Any recommendation for alfa cars?

That bloody driver... curse his whole family die.

Edited by Chrispie

Neutral Newbie

Haha.. that's a good one... The Alfa spirit is strong in this one... I bet a QQ is also driven like an Alfa by him..

..which you translate that theory to every car you have, alfa or not.. sweatdrop.giflaugh.gif

er....not only car lah, also on my 86' Kawasaki AR125 and 99' Harley Davidson Twin Cam Dyna Low Rider laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif oh, I almost forgot, also on my 1st company's Daihatsu 1000cc VAN & Toyota LiteAce VAN back in 89' laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Haha.. that's a good one... The Alfa spirit is strong in this one... I bet a QQ is also driven like an Alfa by him..

the Serpent is in my DNA lah, I won't be surprise that my DNA chain will look very much like the Serpent laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

now that you mention it, when my kids were in their strollers, it move faster than others, sometime I'll just give it a push, so that it will be much ahead of us and just walk to it and repeat it as long as there is a clear passage in from of us. If there is heavy traffic, we will do our very best to "maneuver" out of the human "jam", whenever wife & I are in the shopping mall laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Sorry to hear of your misfortune...this people really too much...but then I think you should not curse his family as it was his mistake alone and his family is innocent...

↡ Advertisement