Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
11 replies to this topic | 20 praises

Posted 03 April 2011 - 11:14 PM

Randolf
  • Randolf
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

RoadSignRomance.jpg

RH1667 praised this

Posted 03 April 2011 - 11:25 PM

VellfireS
  • Premium member
    VellfireS
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

WOW.. Steady la bro.. haha.
The Great Melon TIKO Ranger since 2011

Posted 03 April 2011 - 11:31 PM

Randolf
  • Randolf
    1st Gear
    Author Image

haha my only contribution comes in sharing. kudos to the creative dude out there LOL

Posted 03 April 2011 - 11:54 PM

VellfireS
  • Premium member
    VellfireS
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

haha my only contribution comes in sharing. kudos to the creative dude out there LOL

Lols.. yeah man.. They are very creative.. haha

Thanks for the sharing mate.. laugh.gif laugh.gif
The Great Melon TIKO Ranger since 2011

Posted 04 April 2011 - 12:18 AM

Kelvinoke
  • Premium member
    Kelvinoke
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

haha this is really funny and creative..

thanks for sharing.. wave.gif

Posted 04 April 2011 - 05:59 AM

Meganut
  • Meganut
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Hahaha good one

Posted 04 April 2011 - 06:03 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

very funy esp the leg part and went in went out hahahha
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 04 April 2011 - 07:53 AM

Good-Carbuyer
It may be good idea to have a small town/village with such signages for promoting tourism. But there most not be motorised vehicles around: just bicycles/recumbents only (people at work, do not disturb)

Edited by Good-Carbuyer, 04 April 2011 - 07:55 AM.

Posted 04 April 2011 - 10:32 AM

Gt2929
  • Premium member
    Gt2929
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Very damn good thumbsup.gif

Posted 04 April 2011 - 03:33 PM

Firefly968
  • Firefly968
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

lol, nice biggrin.gif

Posted 10 October 2017 - 10:00 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Aaronlkl and Noob79 praised this
I am so happy and I don't care.
Wife ran off with another man, daughter turn lesbian, son go for sex change operation, house burn down, business failed.
Easy come easy go. :)

Posted 10 October 2017 - 10:04 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    6th Gear
    Author Image

just in case anyone wants to watch the movie, its called "I"

quite interesting ... the first indian movie i watched ! had a very sexy and pretty female lead  too !

Jamesc praised this

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Just, laughs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users