Best comfort tyre?

Greddy82

Hypersonic

the brand n size that u mentioned are generally $10 or less cheaper but now most brands if not all increase substantially. yoko is the latest that has its price increase in apr, the rest either increased liao or prices soon to review....crude oil price increase and shortage of natural rubber due to high demand by india and especially china, flood in thailand are just one of the main factors.....

i can't believe those hawker stalls pledge not to increase price for the next 6 mths. soon after these 6 mths, price will increase xxx times as they have to make up for the losses they incurred during their pledge period....this type of gimmick still dare to announce in the news and strongly supported by government.

Thanks for the info. Yep, I also heard tyre prices are going to be review every quarterly. Glad I manage to secure the tyres before April. :mellow:

↡ Advertisement

hmm i am still in a puzzle, which tyre to choose.. looking for comfort tyres on a jazz 2007. 185/55R15.

Currently using Yokohama S-drive on the front and firestone wide oval on the rears....

Any recommendation?

(edited)

bridgestone ER300 ecopia .Made in Poland .Got them last december for 100 a piece on 195/50/15 from Eng Wah.

Edited by Contax

I guess the er300 and the es501 are the popular bang for buck tyres.

That will be my consideration. Noone using toyo cs?

↡ Advertisement