Any Durian sellers in the West?

Donut

Supercharged

Hey all, its durian season again.....

Are there any durian sellers in the West area, example Clementi, Holland V, Bukit Panjang, West Coast etc

I know there is one at the end of Pasir Panjang Road, next to the 'famous' nasi lemak stall, outside NUS. But i wan to try other West places......

I no need to eat the expensive Cat mountain. Just normal durians can already .... no $$.......

Edited by Donut
↡ Advertisement

Supercharged
(edited)

blk 503,jurong west st 52. :D

double confirm good or not??

Can sit there to sit ? i wan to sit there to eat.

Edited by Donut

durian season is here again, Have you try JB durian by the basket? It is located hyper-market main road leading to Jusco Tebrau. Or the Jb fruit farm to the durian plantation . . . can last 1 full day w/o food.

U won't miss it, btw, all the best Malaysian durians are exported to SinkieLand, not so good one are for MY only, I was told; correct me if I'm wrong.

Go well wif mangosteen after each wallop, mangosteen are considered ' cool fruit ', Durian are heaty.

durian season is here again, Have you try JB durian by the basket? It is located hyper-market main road leading to Jusco Tebrau. Or the Jb fruit farm to the durian plantation . . . can last 1 full day w/o food.

U won't miss it, btw, all the best Malaysian durians are exported to SinkieLand, not so good one are for MY only, I was told; correct me if I'm wrong.

Go well wif mangosteen after each wallop, mangosteen are considered ' cool fruit ', Durian are heaty.

Some of the best durian I ate was at GohTong Jaya.. shiok

Bukit Panjang plaza got one shop selling durian pastry also sell durians, I think at level 1. D24 is selling $25/packet, Mao san wang $40/packet, chilled, cheap and nice. Somemore won't get cheated. They have many branch located all over the island. I just bought some over the weekend at Parco Bugis.

double confirm good or not??

Can sit there to sit ? i wan to sit there to eat.

i don't like durians.Give me bad sore throat. [:p]

but that place really big.24 hrs some more. [laugh]

sitting just ask for it. :blink:

i don't like durians.Give me bad sore throat. [:p]

but that place really big.24 hrs some more. [laugh]

sitting just ask for it. :blink:

To avoid sore throat, you need to eat more, 1 whole fruit or more. Please do not eat a few seeds only. If possible, drink salt water from the husk. [thumbsup]

anyone knows the current rates for mao shan wang??

saw my place selling for $10/kg... very cheap

dun know real or fake...

ten dollars? A bit too cheap leh. I saw my brother in law buying. Eighteen dollars for one kg. last time bought in malaysia, also near forty ringgit for one kg....

To avoid sore throat, you need to eat more, 1 whole fruit or more. Please do not eat a few seeds only. If possible, drink salt water from the husk. [thumbsup]

thanks pal,i still don't like durians.

but once in a bm i still try it. [:p]

dun know real or fake...

depends..there are 15 clones for 猫山王..so the quality is different for each type..prices can be from $12-18 depending on the variant

dun know real or fake...

Those $9 or $10 MSW are those that already on the shelf for 3 or 4 days that's why going lelong at that price. There is a durian stall at Serangoon North selling at $9/Kg for MSW but the durian are those small type, usually 1 or 2 seeds only.

Those $9 or $10 MSW are those that already on the shelf for 3 or 4 days that's why going lelong at that price. There is a durian stall at Serangoon North selling at $9/Kg for MSW but the durian are those small type, usually 1 or 2 seeds only.

An honor to meet you MSW, from a fellow durian lover..

U know where the holland v XO beehoon? The new place near dover... 2 shops away from the kopi tiam got sell durian...

↡ Advertisement