Any Durian sellers in the West?

Donut

Neutral Newbie

bukit batok east blk 274 there got one stall, sell MSW at 10/kg and they have other types too. just be there at 7+ and see which stall is with the most cust can liaoz( theres a few stalls there).

be early if not all gone liaoz. best time is to reach at 7+ coz the boss told me tat durian truck arrive at 6+ so at 7+ will get the "freshest".

got 1 time reach at 8+ all sold out liaoz. haha so i believe that not all $10/kg MSW is overnite one.

o ya... the reason why i go to them is that in my opinion they are honest in doing their biz. coz if u check liaoz and see that its ripe, but when they open all and see some sctors nt reach standards, they will "compensate" with other diuran, if not they will just change the whole fruit. ( i always ask them to box it so tat can see all the "sectors" if u noe wad i mean )

then they also use electrical scale, and they put in a place where u can see the measurment, so i think i would kana tok ba....

lolx they provide "call to order" also lolx ... that is if u trust them enough.

ps: not related to them in any other way just a regular cust. if u think i'm doing an adv for them, PLS DO NOT VISIT THEM! lolx (sorry for the powderful england coz mi no study high high)

U may try the one stall open air car-park at Dempsey rd, this d. seller open 12 months, heard his durian really ' tak kong ', have seen jag, conti cars and even ahmad driver buying for their boss . . .

I have tried juz once occasion last year, up to mark coz the best one oredi sold during the mid day . . . I like to go lone ranger places, that is where you 'll find good stuff, but must be prepared to pay hor!

An honor to meet you MSW, from a fellow durian lover..

Ha, I am also durian lover. Every year's durian season I sure drive up to Segamat for the durian buffet. This year's season could be late June until August. We shall see anyone here care to organize durian buffet trip to Segamat or somewhere near in Johor.

bukit batok east blk 274 there got one stall, sell MSW at 10/kg and they have other types too. just be there at 7+ and see which stall is with the most cust can liaoz( theres a few stalls there).

be early if not all gone liaoz. best time is to reach at 7+ coz the boss told me tat durian truck arrive at 6+ so at 7+ will get the "freshest".

got 1 time reach at 8+ all sold out liaoz. haha so i believe that not all $10/kg MSW is overnite one.

o ya... the reason why i go to them is that in my opinion they are honest in doing their biz. coz if u check liaoz and see that its ripe, but when they open all and see some sctors nt reach standards, they will "compensate" with other diuran, if not they will just change the whole fruit. ( i always ask them to box it so tat can see all the "sectors" if u noe wad i mean )

then they also use electrical scale, and they put in a place where u can see the measurment, so i think i would kana tok ba....

ps: not related to them in any other way just a regular cust. if u think i'm doing an adv for them, PLS DO NOT VISIT THEM! lolx (sorry for the powderful england coz mi no study high high)

oh, that's what I observed from the stall at Yishun St 22, morning when the durians arrive they sell at $15/Kg and night time they lelong at $10/Kg

So those who are craving for MSW now better eat as you can or else has to pay like $18/Kg or more for this July season due to high demand.

To avoid sore throat, you need to eat more, 1 whole fruit or more. Please do not eat a few seeds only. If possible, drink salt water from the husk. [thumbsup]

eating 1 whole fruit.. i confirm 'peng' [laugh]

MSW $10/kg [grin] cheap.... can give it a try... [laugh]

bro...any idea what time the truck come at weekend?? :D