The Whiskey Thread

Parkingidiot

What's your favourite Whiskey brand(s)?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Whiskey(s) (includes single malts, bourbon, blended, etc)

• Glenfiddich
    • Macallan
    • Glenlivet
    • Highland Park
    • Ballantines
    • Cutty Sark
    • Johnnie Walker
    • Chivas
    • Jim Beam
    • Gentleman Jack
    • Jack Daniels
    • Others
  2. 2. Other Drinks (everything else)

• Beer
    • Tequila
    • Rum
    • Vodka
    • Red Wine
    • White Wine
    • Champagne
    • Cocktails
    • Soft Drinks
    • Water
    • Others

They scared you make them stay overnight, and worse, no money!! [laugh] [laugh]

No lah. The women shy but also want some of the action. [blush]

The men thinking this young guy damm hiong man. Screw till got so much screaming. Ty only wish ty got chance to watch the show. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Edited by Pisces69
↡ Advertisement

dat's nice.. i can almost imagine the taste.

however i dun really drink champagne cos abit girly and i dun like bubbly.. makes me burp.. [laugh]

the only champagne that leaves an impression is jacqueson 733. tried it once before and i must say its really nice. still, it is a girly drink imho.. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

whisky is still my drink.

Haha! Actually, me neither. Never had an affinity for Champagne, always thought it was an overrated, overpriced snobbish drink. Still, the pei tan went really well with it...haha! [laugh]

Yeah u r free to use it. I drink it quite often now.

Just name it "Pisces surprise" can already. :D

Hahaha! Pisces Surprise it will be then! No lah, will have to look at he rules of the competition first, sometimes they don't allow the use of fresh juices <_<

[/size]

Great idea. Next MU I bring the Pei Tan n u can bring the Champagne. [laugh]

Waaah! Damn smart ah?! [mad] Ok can. But for our other drink, I bring the coconut, you bring the JD! [:p]

No lah. The women shy but also want some of the action. [blush]

The men thinking this young guy damm hiong man. Screw till got so much screaming. Ty only wish ty got chance to watch the show. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Yeah, yeah, all the screaming, because that time swee,swee, Malaysia cup. [laugh] [laugh]

Waaah! Damn smart ah?! [mad] Ok can. But for our other drink, I bring the coconut, you bring the JD! [:p]

ON! ON! I bring JD, and gentleman jack, you pay for stall seats to the next heavy metal concert! WOOHOO!! YAH!! [laugh] [laugh]

Mouth is watering now... But then again, still cannot forget the experience of drinking whiskey on a cold wintry night in Scotland... You can feel the warmth moving down south...

Drinking whiskey in S'pore can never beat that experience. Too damn hot!!!

Agreed.

Brings back memories.

For the single malts fans - grab a few friends, fly down to Aberdeen, rent a car, drive to Speyside and do the Malt Whiskey Trail.

Start with The Macallan.

Do any of you guys keep unopened whiskey bottles for the sake of collecting /memorablia, etc... eg, some people collect coke bottles?

I have a few of these. The oldest one is a bottle of whiskey given by a friend during my wedding. That bottle had been in his family for >20yrs. I had not opened it yet - so it's still Mint in Sealed Bottle (MISB). So it's nearly 40years old now. I can't remember the brand. I'll take a pic tonight and share here for you guys to salivate over.

I know once it's uncasked and bottle, this no longer improves the flavour or mellows it, but it's kind of cool to have a MISB whisky thats nearly half a century old, waiting for that one special occasion to be opened.

ok... I found my ancient treasure... it's a bottle of Munro King of Kings (12 year old) scotch 43% ... about 40+ years old.

post-16604-1302706756_thumb.jpg

Anyone tried this whiskey before? Any good.

ON! ON! I bring JD, and gentleman jack, you pay for stall seats to the next heavy metal concert! WOOHOO!! YAH!! [laugh] [laugh]

WoW! Got Gentleman Jack summore ah?! Can consider lei... [laugh]

Also, when's the next good concert ah? Actually, I'm only a really really big fan of Maiden niah, other bands not so much.

Tell you the truth, I don't really bother attending concerts, Maiden was one I couldn't miss.

I'd like to spend my time at home, watching a concert in the comfort of the house, with a nice drink,

after that, no need to jostle with the crowd to go home, just walk a bit, is the bed. :D

WoW! Got Gentleman Jack summore ah?! Can consider lei... [laugh]

Also, when's the next good concert ah? Actually, I'm only a really really big fan of Maiden niah, other bands not so much.

Open and drink it lah. Keep so long for what? If we mati, put inside casket, will burn faster! [laugh]

ok... I found my ancient treasure... it's a bottle of Munro King of Kings (12 year old) scotch 43% ... about 40+ years old.

Hahaha! Pisces Surprise it will be then! No lah, will have to look at he rules of the competition first, sometimes they don't allow the use of fresh juices <_<

Coconut is not a fresh juice like orange or lime juice.

It is the water of a nut.

BTW "Climax 69" also is a nice name for the drink. [rolleyes] Drink it n soon u wil climax. [laugh]

Just to let all u guys know about those old unopened bottles of liquor. I tried to open a couple of bottles of old brandy n the damm cork broke off.

Keep too long n u must b very slow when u open it.

Another reason to b very careful is a GENIE might pop out, so b quick to catch it fr yr 3 wishes. [laugh]

Just to let all u guys know about those old unopened bottles of liquor. I tried to open a couple of bottles of old brandy n the damm cork broke off.

Keep too long n u must b very slow when u open it.

Another reason to b very careful is a GENIE might pop out, so b quick to catch it fr yr 3 wishes. [laugh]

Yes very irritating problem.

I keep my bottles on the sides nowadays and rotate them once in a while.

↡ Advertisement