Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
73 replies to this topic | 195 praises

Posted 12 April 2011 - 11:32 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

How dogs are put to sleep in Taiwan. sad.gif

Edited by Fcw75, 12 April 2011 - 11:35 PM.

Posted 12 April 2011 - 11:47 PM

Vooth
  • Premium member
    Vooth
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Sad why couldnt they just gas them? At least they will suffer less...

Posted 13 April 2011 - 12:22 AM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

bigcry.gif i cant bear to watch after half way........ sad.gif
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 13 April 2011 - 12:32 AM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

The first doggie after been dragged to the room, the s--t also come out. Can see s--t stains all over the floor.

Posted 13 April 2011 - 03:52 AM

Chinablue
  • Chinablue
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Sad why couldnt they just gas them? At least they will suffer less...

no difference.
those anti-dogs people and those out to kill/hurt dogs should be gas and given lethal injection instead.
these people will be born dogs in their next life.

Posted 13 April 2011 - 03:57 AM

Hoytusa84
  • Hoytusa84
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Wahh I didn't even bother to watch.. No heart.. Seeing the comments enough already.. If it's humans in the video I wont hesitate to press play haha!!
STRESSED IS ONLY DESSERTS SPELT BACKWORDS.
So don't be stressed! Have some desserts!

Posted 13 April 2011 - 04:15 AM

Gusruh
  • Gusruh
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Bloody inhuman.

Posted 13 April 2011 - 07:15 AM

Speedking08
  • Speedking08
    Clutched
    Author Image

CRUEL PEOPLE! MAY GOD TORTURE THEM IN HELL!

Edited by Speedking08, 13 April 2011 - 07:15 AM.

Posted 13 April 2011 - 08:05 AM

Edwardthy
  • Edwardthy
    Banned

chee bye taiwan people
Eat, Drink & Be Merry..

Posted 13 April 2011 - 08:06 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

bloody heartless bastar%%.....can hear the poor dogs crying...knowing their fate bigcry.gif bigcry.gif bigcry.gif

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 13 April 2011 - 08:13 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

Really heart wrenching to see this to our four legged frends......

well, All dogs go to Heaven angel.gif angel.gif angel.gif

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 20 December 2011 - 12:15 PM

Berncsp76
  • Premium member
    Berncsp76
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

wah see the vid makes me bigcry.gif

This morning when going to send my mom to work, saw a puppy huddling near my car...and shivering...boy where is the owner?? angry.gif

Quickly bring it back and give it a place and some food. Now sleeping soundly sleeping.gif

Any bros here know what is the breed?

But duno if I should keep it as I already have a cat in the house liao...

Coincidently found 4 hamsters abandoned around my flat area in 2 separate occasions...damn the owner furious.gif

Now keep for the time being too... unimpressed.gif puppy.jpg

I am the XMM TIKO RANGER!

Success is a journey...not a destination - Steven Gerrard

Dare we dream...YNWA!

Posted 20 December 2011 - 12:19 PM

Oregon
  • Oregon
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Woah! That looks like a Rottweiller or Rott cross. Maybe owner abandoned it due to potential insurance problems.

Posted 20 December 2011 - 12:21 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

super cute.... inlove.gif but alas, me live in pigeon hole sad.gif
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 20 December 2011 - 12:22 PM

Berncsp76
  • Premium member
    Berncsp76
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Woah! That looks like a Rottweiller or Rott cross. Maybe owner abandoned it due to potential insurance problems.

huh...how it looks like when big huh?noobie on dogs as I am a cat lover though tongue.gif

Dare we dream...YNWA!

Posted 20 December 2011 - 12:24 PM

Berncsp76
  • Premium member
    Berncsp76
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

super cute.... inlove.gif but alas, me live in pigeon hole sad.gif

me too leh bro... sad.gif

Dare we dream...YNWA!

Posted 20 December 2011 - 12:26 PM

Hondacub777
  • Hondacub777
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

After all the comments,dun think I will ever wants to watch it.
Muz cuddle my 2 dogs when I reach home.

Posted 20 December 2011 - 12:36 PM

Kyrios
  • Kyrios
    6th Gear
    Author Image

This morning when going to send my mom to work, saw a puppy huddling near my car...and shivering...boy where is the owner?? angry.gif

Quickly bring it back and give it a place and some food. Now sleeping soundly sleeping.gif

Coincidently found 4 hamsters abandoned around my flat area in 2 separate occasions...damn the owner furious.gif

Now keep for the time being too... unimpressed.gif

Thumbz up bro.. thumbsup.gif

Posted 20 December 2011 - 12:37 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Now keep for the time being too... unimpressed.gif

could be SG strays.
i dun wanto watch the vid. my 2 wowos at home don't know they have it so good. get to sleep in aircon room sommore.
Garage36.com

Posted 20 December 2011 - 12:40 PM

Shox87
  • Premium member
    Shox87
    5th Gear
    Author Image

u intending to keep the rott?

is that the pic of the pup u found?

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Poor, dogs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users